Skydiving Logbook is a logbook application dedicated to people that like to jump out of things that fly, or off of things that don't fly.
* Log jumps with jump #, date, DZ, aircraft, gear, jump type (bellw/rw, freefly, etc), exit/deployment altitudes (feet or meters), delay, cutaway, notes, and a diagram!
* Have licensed skydivers sign entries in your logbook using the iPhone's touchscreen
* View stats including total jump count, total freefall time, cutaways, etc
* Manage your gear including components/serial #'s, and service reminders (i.e. repack due next week)!
* Manage your DZ's, set one as your home DZ
* Manage your aircraft, with 15 or so built in aircraft
* Calculate wing loading, desired canopy size, and extra weight needed to target a desired wing loading
* Import/export for backing up, transferring, and printing your logbook
* Logbook history section for entering previous freefall time and number of cutaways.
This application is free and always will be. Please feel free to send suggestions, or if you're a crafty iPhone developer, feel free to offer your assistance!
64-bit support and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the apps from this developer. I use the BASE jumping version of this logging app as well. The only thing that concerns me is wether or not these apps will have continued support. Would love to see some updates for things like optimizing use of current iphone model screen sizes etc. Would gladly pay money for additional support. These apps are great and I don’t want to see them go away!
Must have for Examiners
I have been using this app for little over a year and 1/2 now and I absolutely love it. Many reasons but mainly as a Instructor Examiner it simplifies each type and quantity of jumps making my end of year reports to Manufacturers for rating renewals much faster. Also calculations of all the freefall time and types of Aircraft is a huge plus.
Been using this app for a few months now and it’s still awesome. Super easy to keep track of work jumps, team training, wingsuit and fun jumps.
One thing I wish is had was somewhere to keep membership and license numbers (unless it’s already there and I’m missing it)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.