Please note: This app requires iPhone 5 or better, iPad 4 or better or iPad Mini 2 or better. Older devices are not supported.
World War III was one cruel tragedy, at least for the others. You seemed to have a quite nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel... Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life you once knew.
Now there are mutants everywhere, and they're eager to rip you to shreds with their vicious claws. But they aren't your only problem: Your supplies are running out. You have to leave your luxurious penthouse and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper means going through hell. There is danger around every corner and death is a steady companion. But seriously, how would someone prepare for something like this?
It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters but survival. And time is running out.
Open the door.
• Roguelike RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
• Feels fresh every session – randomly generated maps
• Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
• Face an army of nightmarish creatures
• Go for the head or land a body shot – but choose wisely
• Everything you find can be helpful
• Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
• Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
• Various special abilities to unlock
• Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
• Fast travel with the elevator
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Game Center support
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, with one caveat
I am thoroughly enjoying the game and its replay value with various difficulties and bonus combinations. I just have to beg the developers: please, PLEASE add a switch to turn vibration off! If I'm playing it at night before I fall asleep, running into a room with a cell phone sets of an uncontrollable chain of VOOPing that startles me, wakes the spouse, etc. The only solution currently is to go into accessibility settings and disable ALL vibrations for the entire phone. Which means if you forget to turn them back on after you're done playing, you miss calls, alarm clocks, appointment reminders... please add this one simple setting switch that is the only thing holding it back from being a 5-star favorite app!
I think the game has potential, but needs to have some things implemented that it really should have.
1. A save system, no matter how you exit the game, you usually end up somewhere else in the building that you already passed, but you dont have the items that you had, and your enemies that you killed respawned. This is the biggest problem with Skyhill.
2. More events, the possible events are really anti-climatic, and don't really have any effect on the player in my opinion.
3. Implement a recycling system, weapons that you dont really need, examples kitchen knives and stilettos, you should be able to recycle items like those for scrap metal, blades, etc.
4. Perks, the current perks are really awkward and unnessecary, some of them give you a disadvantage rather than a helping hand, or a quirky skill you could use in a situation. I think either adding better perks or improving the current ones is a good idea.
5. Add more skill level flexibility, the level system in Skyhill is really basic, and only really matters because of the weapons requiring a certain level of strength, speed, etc. I think that there should be more positives for each, like speed could also increase dodging rate of enemy attacks, dexterity could allow less food to be expended, and strength could increase crit chance.
Great Game, Just Needs Tweeking
The game has unlimited replay ability and is extremely fun, with a great mix of RPG, dungeon crawling, and action/horror. The mechanics of the game are actually quite well done, but one thing that feels massively off is the accuracy of attacks. It feels like the actually accuracy mechanic of the game is a consistent 50/50%, despite your character stats. I have had 95% chance to hit on all three attacks, and still managed to hit for about 50-60% accuracy. How is that possible? Please fix this. The RNG feels really off.
The developer, Daedalic Entertainment GmbH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 284.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and The Mandragora team. Daedalic and the Daedalic-Logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.