Want more peace, clarity, and mindfulness in your daily life? Spiritual wellness is your answer. Skylight is a one-of-a-kind app to help you develop everyday spiritual health. Like mental health, physical health, and emotional wellness, we need to consistently nurture our souls just like we would our mind and body. Start your spiritual awakening today by trying exercises that improve your overall spiritual health.
HOW DOES SKYLIGHT WORK?
With the Skylight app, you have instant access to daily spiritual wellness with short, simple exercises that generate deep love, strength, and healing.
These spiritual exercises are 3–5-minute activities that can be done virtually anywhere, with no prior spiritual training or commitment to a particular religion or belief system.
Skylight offers a variety of experiences to fit your needs. Perhaps you feel lonely, need a simple daily prayer, or are just looking for the peacefulness that comes through receiving daily grace. Whatever your circumstances may be, Skylight has something for you.
Currently trending spiritual exercises:
- Free From Shame: Begin to purge your toxic shame
- Awe Memory: Harvest the beauty and peace you’ve been collecting
- Lasso: Round up some gratitude
- Power of Forgive: Free yourself by starting a forgiveness journey
- Love Memory: Love is in there. Let’s draw it out.
- Anxiety Melt: Get help with those anxiety-ridden times of life
- Peace Within: A dose of peace for your day
- Spiritual Level Check: Find out how you’re doing today
HOW WILL SKYLIGHT HELP ME?
Deepest of all—beneath your physical and mental selves, is your spiritual self. Like your body and mind, it can feel, it can hurt, it can heal, and experience wellness. Yes, its feelings are often subtle, but they’re also deep and foundational. Researchers are just beginning to uncover what many have known for centuries: that spiritual health affects other parts of our wellbeing.
The latest studies show that people who regularly care for their spirituality experience:
- Decreased anxiety and depression
- Increased resilience
- A heightened sense of purpose
- An expanded perspective
- A more profound feeling of love for the world around you
With that, each exercise is designed to help you create a daily spiritual ritual around one of these three dimensions:
Through your inward dimension, you learn to understand yourself and discover your inner light. Inward exercises help you know what you believe at your core. They help you better learn to love yourself and clear away spiritual roadblocks.
Your outward dimension allows you to grow your capacity for empathy, love, and service towards others. Outward exercises help you connect your spirit to God and begin receiving perspective, insight, and spiritual light from a Higher Power.
From your upward dimension, you gain perspective and insight by connecting your spirit to God. Upward exercises help you evaluate your personal growth and progress and guide you on how to tap into your future potential.
With just a few minutes a day in the Skylight app, you’ll discover how to connect with yourself, with others, and with your higher power. This is the spiritual app to help take your overall wellness to the next level!
WHAT ELSE DO I GET IN SKYLIGHT?
In addition to daily spiritual exercises, Skylight has several other features to strengthen your spiritual health:
- Personal Video Journal: document your thoughts and experiences with audio, video, and text entry options
- Awards and Progress: Track your growth, monitor your pace, and gain awards for reaching milestones
- Community: Join discussions to meet other spiritual wellness practitioners—answer prompts, reply to comments, and share your perspectives, all in an authentic selfie-video format
Come join the spiritual health movement.
Terms and Conditions found at https://www.skylight.org/terms-conditions/
Minor bugfixes and updates
Ratings and Reviews
A Thoughtful Spiritual Experience
The exercises in this app are short, simple and provide me with just the right daily dose of spirituality.
There is a lot of good stuff, but the app can be a bit hard to navigate. I have to close it down to get out of some videos.
Everyone working on this app should be congratulated.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bonneville Communications Corporation
- 177.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bonneville Communications Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Skylight Yearly Subscription $49.99
- Skylight Monthly Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.