One of the easiest ways to become a happier person is to experience more sunlight every day. Skylight can help make that happen through a beautiful app experience designed for everyone.
Create a routine around sunrise every morning. Remind yourself to step out at solar noon for a sun break. Take better photos by shooting during Golden Hour. Start getting outside to see the sunset more. Gain a better sense of sunlight lost and gained through the seasons and adjust your routine to make sure you get enough light. Motivate yourself through the winter months by reminding yourself that days are getting longer. The uses are endless but the goal is the same - better living through more sunlight.
Skylight includes a universal app for iPad and iPhone, an Apple Watch app with complications, and a Today Widget. The Apple Watch complications show you how much sunlight is left in the day, or when upcoming events like Golden Hour are taking place. The complications are a beautiful addition to the watch face and offer one of the most effective ways to use the app. The Today Widget shows you the app information in a quick, glanceable form, so daylight info is always at your fingertips, either in your Today view or with a 3D Touch on the app icon.
- Beautiful fluid visual display showing the position of the sun over time
- Comprehensive notifications & alarms for daily and yearly sun events
- Apple Watch app and complications with daylight clock and events
- Today Widget with sun information and daylight remaining complication
- Year view, showing the entire year's daily sun events with a simple drag of your finger
- Detailed event views, describing each sun event and showing the earliest and latest dates on which it occurs
- Date picker to see sun information from dates in the past or future
- Location picker to see sun events and graphs for anywhere on earth
- Multiple time modes, including specialized modes for photography and science
- Support for all display sizes and device orientations
- Spotlight support, so you can just type "Golden Hour" from your phone's home screen to pull up today's info
- Skylight can optionally use GPS in the background to ensure notifications are correct even if you change location.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Skylight is an indie app developed by the creators of Magic Window. We strive to make beautiful software that connects people with the world. If you have any issues or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
- Updated for iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and watchOS 7
- Added support for Dark Mode
- Supports latest Apple Watch models
- Added relative dates to Year View
- Improved look and feel of Year View
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- If you experience any issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app, informs when daylight appears and when it ends. Continue to use your gifts to create, it has been a blessing that you share your gift with all those that love to see the gifts that God has given them and then for them to share them with the world. Hopefully this will inspire others to do the same and appreciate the gifts which God has given to individuals and hopefully many will stop complaining and see what God has created in them and then put those things to use and stop wasting the talents and creativity when God has given them. The bible says ones gift will make room for them, so in other words no one should be broke or without funds to substain one’s self for their daily bread because ones gift will put enough food and substance in ones life to enable them to take care of themselves on a daily basis as long as they are alive. One day at a time.
I love this
I find it a real drag when the sun goes down. It's so nice to see a simple little complication showing how much "energetic time" there is left in the day before it starts to feel like the day's over.
Perfect for my real estate business. I can know when it is too late to take exterior pictures, and time my appointments accordingly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.