The Skyscape Medical Library (SML) app is the only decision-support tool for Physicians, Nurses, Students and Healthcare Professionals with over 400 resources/titles from leading Publishers, Authors and Medical Societies. Originally released over 20 years ago as a first mHealth tool of its kind, over its lifetime it has been trusted by more than 2.6 million Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) to access the medical resources they know and trust at the point of care.
** This enhanced app being released by the Skyscape Medpresso team, the same founders that conceived the original innovation and nurtured its development with passion and care. We are pleased to release our labor of love to the healthcare community. **
INCLUDED FOR FREE
• Skyscape Rx: Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool) and over 400 integrated dosing calculators.
• Skyscape Clinical Calculator: Medical calculator with more than 200 interactive tools, organized by speciality.
• Skyscape Clinical Consult: Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of diseases and symptom-related topics, presented in convenient outline format.
• Skyscape MedBeats™ - news and information tailored to your speciality
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP
Skyscape has partnered with more than 35 respected publishers and content providers to offer more than 400 virtual “greatest hits” of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips. Popular premium resources include:
* Harrison's Manual of Medicine
* First Aid Q&A For The USMLE Step 2 CK
* Mont Reid Surgical Handbook
* Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
* Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
* Rosen and Barkin's 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
* Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
* Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
* Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
PATENTED POWERFUL TOOLS TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION AT THE POINT OF CARE
• SmartLink™ – Empowers your natural thought process by cross-referencing all resources in your personal library, from initial patient interaction to diagnosing, treating and prescribing.
• Content Updates – Skyscape resources are continuously updated so you can be confident that you have the most up-to-date information.
• SmartSearch™ – Patented dynamic search finds the information you need, even when you don’t know where to look.
• Audio pronunciations of medical terms
• Integrated Calculators – Power on-screen calculations directly from your research topic.
• Flowcharts – Transform complex algorithms and protocols from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
• Full-Color Images – Bring conditions to life and incorporate clickable “hotspots” to identify structures.
• Signs & Symptoms Index – Matches a comprehensive checklist of symptoms with possible diagnoses.
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running, available by email or phone (see Skyscape.com/support).
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Skyscape content and navigation is the best
Was taking notes in Skyscape NurseThink app on Gout and wanted to refresh Treatments. With SmartLink function was able to link to Taber’s Medical Dictionary which I also had and was able to review in 10 seconds. Great functionality in Skyscape app to link between different resources in context allowing me to seamlessly traverse and confirm my clinical findings.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating, please do not hesitate to reach out to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need any assistance or have questions.
I used to like this app a lot. I recently got a an iPad and started loading all my clinical references and I could not load anything into skyscape. I did some research and you can only use one device at a time. Every other resource on the planet allows for 2-3 active devices for a license. This is ridiculous! I have to log out of my phone and log into the app on my iPad if I want to use these resources and then log out of the iPad and then log into it on my phone. I'm not sure if these people understand their clientele. But, clinical professionals don't have time to log in and out of devices all the time we need to grab a device that s handy and get the information we need quickly. I wish I could give this app 0 stars. This is truly pitiful.
I love the ease and availability of information. The only reason I give it 4 stars is the frustration I have with only being able to use it on two devices. It’s so expensive to just be limited to two devices without the ease of being able to switch devices easily.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments; you can use your resources on multiple devices by signing out of the app on one device. When you sign out you do not remove the resources, so the next time you sign in your resources will be ready to use. Hope this helps.
In-App PurchasesSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 80 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 1998-2020 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Clinical Constellation $169.99
- Nursing Constellation Plus $179.99
- Diseases and Disorders: Ed.6 $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.