SkyscraperCity is the world's leading and largest community for all interested in sharing news, images and enthusiasm for the metropolitan environment, with a focus on skyscrapers, architecture, urban developments and new projects.
• Fixed thread display view placement
• Fixed Who's Online people tab
• Push Notifications improved
• Improved in-app Notifications tab
• Fixed App Notification Badge "stuck" issue
• Search functions returned in global menu, forum, sub-forum & thread view
• Fixed sub-forum topic list
• Fixed issues experienced by some users preventing login
• Fixed Facebook & Twitter links occasional incorrect app re-direct
• Fixed an ads targeting issue
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvement
• Crash issues resolved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is sometimes slow and has quite a few bugs at time otherwise it would be a five.
It's slow and has bugs
As I said it is slow and Some minor bugs, but main thing is that I should be able to easily subscribe threats
Overall good but a little slow and would be nice to get people who can update the forums very often
- Skyscrapercity B.V.
- 106.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © SkyscraperCity
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.