Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fixed: If you were in a workspace that required secondary authentication, then previews of notifications from that workspace were always hidden (even if you wanted to be able to see them). Now, the previews will show up like normal — as long as you’re currently authenticated. (You can also, as always, choose not to show previews of the messages).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great platform with a minor issue
I’ve been using slack for a year now with work, classes, and organizations. It has a really nice setup and I enjoy the fast communication. But something that I think could be changed is the do not disturb - I think there should not be a default automatically turned on and people should instead receive a suggestion to change this themselves in settings, many people don’t pay attention to this and I have a lot of messages that end up not being seen. The big thing is that after the do not disturb period ends, you don’t get notified of the messages that you received within that time period. So many people end up not seeing those messages until much later, or not at all. I think slack should notify you immediately after the do not disturb period ends so you can respond to those messages in a timely fashion. This seems like a big thing to overlook.
Slide into my DMs
Using slack is easy, it’s convenient and I recommend it. The ONE thing that I wish were different is the DMs. I’m in THREE separate workspaces with overlapping members in the group. Sending a DM to one person in one workspace means not seeing the private message thread when sending a DM to the SAME person in another workspace. We have a workspace for the village in which our Burning Man camp lives to communicate with the village leads. We have a camp message to chat amongst us as camp members. Some of us in that camp are involved in an art project that includes other people. There’s no good way to keep up the DMs with the people who also are in my same workspaces across all the workspace. As you can imagine, DMs are usually OT and all over. This is the one thing that could use a tweek, IMO.
We use in our small law office. We had to write some of our own "best practice rules" (like phone message channels only get phone messages, no gifs in general, snooze when you aren't answering) but it's been a great tool for our office. Easy way to be sure you're keeping up with your team without getting in to email all the time. We love it because if person a has a question for person b, a send the question and b gets to answer when they have the time in their day. Minimize interruptions while also allowing the person with a question to say it when they're thinking about it. We love slack. It's AOL instant messenger for professionals. I do wish it was easier to upload images etc without the comments being a weird title.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 201.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.