Stickman fighting that feels real, with big hits and ragdoll knockouts.
Two button controls, with a surprising amount of depth, and moves.
Single king-hit knockouts make each round tense, quick and brutal.
• Single player campaign
• Two button controls
• A surprising amount of moves for two buttons
• Fighting that feels real
• Easy to play, hard to master
• Two Player, same-device multiplayer
• VS Mode additions: Midboss & Boss fight styles, throwing knives, springboard & spike walls, and ice floor.
• You can now customize Player 2’s fighter appearance. This customization will be used in VS mode and main menu.
• New bonus level. It will show up in rotation.
• New alert system to let you know when you can customize your fighter or have unlocked a new game mode.
• New option when losing a level to boost your equipment via video reward (boost only lasts for that session). Hopefully this will help people who find the game too hard.
• Removed single player levels where the player was handcuffed, as a lot of players felt it was unfair or too hard.
• Other bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A lot of fun and very impressed
It took me like half the day but I managed to 100% the game, and I gotta say this a very well made game. The controls aren’t confusing, the rewards for winning actually make sense, the game isn’t too easy or nearly impossible, the combat is amazing and every level is uniquely designed to test your skills! This game is a good time killer and quite addicting.
Now, I would be lying if I didn’t say there were a few flaws. Almost every boss on classic mode is too easy, the bosses should gradually get harder. It’s to a point where some of the boss battles are easier than the regular levels, which isn’t very thrilling. Next is the “Split” move. Countless times I’ve tried to do the split and the response time would either be late or just not work at all. I have to tap as low as possible to get it to work. Died way too many times to throwing knifes because of it.
Lastly I wanna talk about multiplayer. It would be nice if there were two separate settings for the characters before the battles so that I don’t have the exact same characters and equipment as my opponent. It would be better so that my friend can play as a brawler while I play as a midboss.
All that being said, I would definitely recommend this game to anyone interested in stick figures and simple combat. Can’t wait for future updates! New accessories and purchasable fighting styles would be nice.
Developer Response ,
Hi. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me such detailed feedback. Thank you.
I've noted all your points for future reference.
A couple of points.
1) If you miss splits it probably just comes down to timing. You have to press both buttons at exactly the same time. The input window of pressing them at the same time might be a bit tight, so I will look at making it wider. I'm not sure what you mean by tapping low? Just press both buttons at exactly the same time. Hold them to maintain the splits.
2) I couldn't agree more about asymmetrical multiplayer. Its nice to have someone request this. You are the first.
Thanks again - Chris
Fun game, but I have some suggestions.
This is what a mobile game should be fun, simple, and easy to pick up and play. However I do see that it could benefit the game to maybe consider adding some of my ideas. #1- I think adding a slightly different combat system for the moves you preform in the game. You start with essentials headbutt, punch, armbreaker, etc. but in a different tab similar to the cosmetic tab there are moves you can buy with the in game currency, and you swap them out for other move, for example you replace a headbut with a judo kick. I realize that it would make the game more complicated for a mobile game but it’s just an idea. #2- this goes in conjunction with number 1, but utilize the rest of that stickman body. Ideally you would get things from the moves shop and the move would be all kinds of unique, there doesn’t have to be that manny, as long as they are silly and unique. #3- Adding simple hats to the cosmetics tab would be really fun. Like adding a fedora or top hat would be, in my opinion, hilarious. It would also add a bit more character to them stickmen. Those are all of my suggested features that I think would be cool too add, and sorry for this review being so long, I mean at this point I’m just blabbering about stuff. And if you finished this review, thanks for reading!
Developer Response ,
Hey mate. Really great ideas. You got me thinking and I'm saving all these to my ideas list. Thanks for taking the time review the game and leave some top notch suggestions. - Chris
Great game but sometimes easy
This game is actually one of the most fun mobile games I’ve played in a while, great time killer and would love to see many more lvls coming soon, the thing I love the most is the combat and the flow of the lvls. But I feel like bosses are too easy with the little boosts like a piston that pushes you or a metal shield to help you. Maybe add some lvls were you are at a disadvantage and have to win but other than that this game is so fun. Would love to see more cosmetic and weapons be added, maybe even a custom game to make and fight in your own arena, multiplayer would also be cool but would be hard because of connection issues. That’s pretty much all I have to say, I love this game and can’t wait for future updates!
- Cybernate PTY LTD
- 259.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Cybernate Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.