Stickman fighting that feels real, with big hits and ragdoll knockouts.
Two button controls, with a surprising amount of depth, and moves.
Single king-hit knockouts make each round tense, quick and brutal.
• Single player campaign
• Two button controls
• A surprising amount of moves for two buttons
• Fighting that feels real
• Easy to play, hard to master
• Two Player, same-device multiplayer
• VS mode now has the option to play against bots.
• New Mirror game mode. 40 new perfectly symmetrical levels. These are fair fights, but hard. Expert players need only apply.
• Easier splits move. I have doubled the input window for pressing both buttons at the same time. Should now be easier for players that were having trouble.
• Half a dozen levels, singled out by player feedback as being too hard, have been tweaked to be slightly easier.
• Most boss / midboss fights have been made slightly harder. Again, player feedback indicated that most boss fights were too easy, especially compared to surrounding levels. I agreed.
• Some tweaks.
• Some bug fixes.
My apologies for the slow and small update this time. More content and updates will be coming. Thanks for all your feedback, support and for playing - Chris
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A lot of fun and very impressed
It took me like half the day but I managed to 100% the game, and I gotta say this a very well made game. The controls aren’t confusing, the rewards for winning actually make sense, the game isn’t too easy or nearly impossible, the combat is amazing and every level is uniquely designed to test your skills! This game is a good time killer and quite addicting.
Now, I would be lying if I didn’t say there were a few flaws. Almost every boss on classic mode is too easy, the bosses should gradually get harder. It’s to a point where some of the boss battles are easier than the regular levels, which isn’t very thrilling. Next is the “Split” move. Countless times I’ve tried to do the split and the response time would either be late or just not work at all. I have to tap as low as possible to get it to work. Died way too many times to throwing knifes because of it.
Lastly I wanna talk about multiplayer. It would be nice if there were two separate settings for the characters before the battles so that I don’t have the exact same characters and equipment as my opponent. It would be better so that my friend can play as a brawler while I play as a midboss.
All that being said, I would definitely recommend this game to anyone interested in stick figures and simple combat. Can’t wait for future updates! New accessories and purchasable fighting styles would be nice.
Developer Response ,
Hi. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me such detailed feedback. Thank you.
I've noted all your points for future reference.
A couple of points.
1) If you miss splits it probably just comes down to timing. You have to press both buttons at exactly the same time. The input window of pressing them at the same time might be a bit tight, so I will look at making it wider. I'm not sure what you mean by tapping low? Just press both buttons at exactly the same time. Hold them to maintain the splits.
2) I couldn't agree more about asymmetrical multiplayer. Its nice to have someone request this. You are the first.
Thanks again - Chris
Fun game, but I have some suggestions.
This is what a mobile game should be fun, simple, and easy to pick up and play. However I do see that it could benefit the game to maybe consider adding some of my ideas. #1- I think adding a slightly different combat system for the moves you preform in the game. You start with essentials headbutt, punch, armbreaker, etc. but in a different tab similar to the cosmetic tab there are moves you can buy with the in game currency, and you swap them out for other move, for example you replace a headbut with a judo kick. I realize that it would make the game more complicated for a mobile game but it’s just an idea. #2- this goes in conjunction with number 1, but utilize the rest of that stickman body. Ideally you would get things from the moves shop and the move would be all kinds of unique, there doesn’t have to be that manny, as long as they are silly and unique. #3- Adding simple hats to the cosmetics tab would be really fun. Like adding a fedora or top hat would be, in my opinion, hilarious. It would also add a bit more character to them stickmen. Those are all of my suggested features that I think would be cool too add, and sorry for this review being so long, I mean at this point I’m just blabbering about stuff. And if you finished this review, thanks for reading!
Developer Response ,
Hey mate. Really great ideas. You got me thinking and I'm saving all these to my ideas list. Thanks for taking the time review the game and leave some top notch suggestions. - Chris
Hey dude, love this game and I'm almost finished with boss mode, I just have a few suggestions. For starters maybe make it so the fighting can be maximized, like say for instance you could go to the shop and buy a shin breaker, which would replace the arm breaker when bought, and when landed on the opponent's leg it would stun them and bring them to the ground for a good finisher, similar to the arm breaker. And secondly, you know the knives? I think we could add some more weaponry like a axe or a sword, it would make combat really interesting. And finally I think there should be more modes, now I know you are probably already working on more gamemodes but here is an interesting idea, maybe add a gamemode where you are able to fight animal stickmen, and if you defeat enough of them you can actually use them as your character in other gamemodes, and when I say animals I mean ranging from hogs to a raptor or something like that. Hope this review finds you well
- Cybernate PTY LTD
- 269.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Cybernate Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.