Protect the world of HARMONY from the monstrous hordes of DISSONANCE with the power of MUSIC! Play a REAL GUITAR or STRUM a screen guitar to defeat the forces of discord!
There is a world woven from music, whose very air stirs alive with melody: Harmony. Beautiful and wondrous is this world, yet its very existence is imperiled as monsters of dissonance have come to conquer and engulf everything in noise and cacophony. A lonely hero, armed only with a guitar and his courage, fights a desperate battle to save the world from this dissonant horde.
**STRUM CHORDS, SLAY MONSTERS!**
Guide the hero with your guitar! Play chords successfully to pulverize monsters with a powerful crescendo!
**A FUN WAY TO LEARN CHORDS!**
What's a better way to learn or memorize chords and practice your guitar skills than through a very enjoyable game?
**SCREEN GUITAR MODE**
Don't have a guitar? No problem! Screen Guitar Mode allows you to input chords with your fingers!
**A GAME THAT USES REAL GUITARS!**
Use a real guitar. You don't need cables to make it work as the game detects guitar chords through your device's microphone!
**UNLOCKABLES AND CUSTOMIZATION!**
Throughout your journey, you'll find equipment, weapons, and more playable chords to enhance and customize your hero with!
**PROGRESSIVELY CHALLENGING LEVELS!**
Level after level, it gets harder, putting your guitar skills to the test!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Improved chord learning system with step by step guide on how to play and use the on screen guitar.
- Equipment and Magic Stones tutorial added to be easier to understand
- Monster balance reworked to improve level difficulty and progression
- User menu reworked and improved
Ratings and Reviews
When I first started, I didn’t know cowboy chords this helped me to learn.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Great concept, a few nitpicks
This game was a very interesting concept. I loved it and hope that the developers continue to work on it. However I have a few notes that I hope can help the developers:
1. I had a lot of trouble switching from one chord to another if there was more than one monster on the screen. For example if there was an A monster and an Em monster, I would HAVE to play all the A’s to kill one before the game would recognize the Em and begin attacking the second monster. Don’t know if this was intentional or not but it made it harder when both monsters were approaching and I would like to attack back and forth to stagger both monsters.
2. There should be a bit of leeway on the chords. For a G major it was listed as “320033” where a lot of people will probably have learned “320003” but playing the latter never recognized for me.
3. I wish there was some visual indicator of when your character is able to attack again. Simply strumming as fast as you can doesn’t always trigger an attack. It would be nice if the character lit up when he was ready to attack or something so you could play along to the tempo of whenever he’s able to attack.
4. This game is pure repetition-based practice. Whereas most people who have picked up guitar will probably practice by trying to play songs they know, and therefore work towards something that sounds good to them, this game puts together lots of random chords. It is great mechanical practice for transitioning between random chords and can still be a great help to people but after a while you do start to realize that you are just playing random chords and it doesn’t always sound that great.
5. I mostly play fingerpicking songs and pick instead of strum. But the game definitely favors strumming and picks that up much better. This is just a personal problem though.
All in all a great effort that will be useful for people who are just learning guitar. I think there are some issues with recognition using a real guitar but this is a very cool concept and I wish the developers the best of luck with it.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mister, thank you very much for taking effort and time to share us your feedback, we will be sharing this as well to our developers for further consideration, have a nice day.
Worst app ever
I go the app and I started playing I says I can use the screen guitar or a real guitar but it doesn’t let you use the real guitar
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ani Bella Limited
- 333.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Ani Bella Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Bunch of Gems $0.99
- Tiny Gem Barrel $4.99
- Golden Gem Barrel $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.