Embark on a great journey through wonderful blocky lands, full of evil monsters to defeat and epic quests to wind up! Recruit new heroes and discover their awesome powers!
Did you always dream of saving the world as a Knight, Panda Samurai or Ganderp The Blue? Now is your chance! Slashy Knight offers you a full RPG-exploration-runner experience, featuring:
* addictive, dynamic gameplay - a typical "git gud" mechanic
* convenient controls - you only need one finger to play this game, which makes it perfect in situations when the other hand is busy taking care of something else (like holding a head of an evil goblin)
* many different worlds to discover, some of them nice and comfy, some of them scary and full of dreadful traps!
* character progression - kill monsters and complete tasks to collect experience and level up!
And one last tip - be careful what you collect during the run!
* Bugfixes and improvements to make Slashy Knight run even smoother
Ratings and Reviews
Challenging yet great
I’m normally a harsh critique of games and don’t often write 5 star reviews but this definitely deserves one for multiple reasons. One is how simple it is to learn, two is how you can explore each map, three the great graphics, and four it’s straightforward goal — to get as far as possible. My suggestions for the developers in case they’re reading this would be to make the game a little less heavy. Not exactly minimalist, but slightly reducing graphic detail to the point where the gameplay is what you’re focusing at. However, this game is very fun to watch BECAUSE of its high graphics. Perhaps a high/medium/low option? Another idea would be to make the view slightly more vertical to allow for long distance strategy instead of relying upon on-the-spot tactics. One more thing would be to have the main mode have slightly more content and more choice. I’m a kind of person who’d like to stay in a small cottage overnight, defending the monsters trying to destroy it, then moving on to help another person with their problems. Point is, some people like going on a nonstop run, while others like racking up score in intervals. This may add more depth to the overall game. A must try game, and indeed it can be played with one hand. Though you’ll have difficulty multitasking with this heck of a game 😄
Developer Response ,
Thank you, this is great feedback!
Good could be better
Very good concept. Coins are pretty difficult to get and the game is a bit choppy in my opinion but it is fun and nice. Also would love to see more features like challenges or events or a storyline. Something nice and fun that’s doesn’t ruin the simplicity of the game but also keeps it ruin and entertaining.
Fun with some flaws
When I first started playing this, I got quickly frustrated because there are definitely moments/places where you get trapped, which seems like a flaw in the engine. However, the game is really fun and addicting, so that frustration has subsided somewhat now that I've learned to avoid those "traps" sometimes. It still would be nice though if there was either a way to attack obstacles (maybe start with one and earn more the farther you get?) or turn back towards the camera, even if just for a couple squares. That or just change the engine so those places don't appear.
Otherwise a fun unique take on the endless runner.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Orbital Knight sp. z o.o.
- 273.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Orbital Knight 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer $4.99
- Ring of Adventure $5.99
- Sack of gold $1.99
- Ring of Wealth $5.99
- Small chest of gold $9.99
- Ring of Life $5.99
- Huge chest of gold $24.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.