We at Sleek Calendar, believe that current calendar apps are designed for pro-users, are not so friendly to deal with, share almost similar interfaces (lots of grey dots if you haven’t noticed! ) and lack a pleasing user experience!
Sleek Calendar is your new personal agenda that brings back the traditional paper calendar’s feeling to your iPhone!
How Sleek Calendar is different from other calendar apps?:
1. You can see your events on your monthly calendar without the need to tap on every date to know what you have got to do.
2. Icons will make it easier for you to understand your schedule at a glance. Other apps give you either grey dots or teeny tiny text that clutters your calendar days.
3. Rescheduling your events is a matter of ‘drag & drop’.
4. You can find events of a similar nature (Trips, family gathering, doctors...etc. ) by filtering them using icons. Compare that with using text to search-where you have to remember exactly what text was used!
We will keep this description short, focus on features and let you decide how Sleek Calendar will change your life and the way you manage events.
More of Sleek Calendar’s cool features:
1. Drag & Drop: Simply let the event’s icon go outside the calendar if you don’t want to reschedule it. If you already did that and changed your mind, just shake your iPhone and it will set back to its original date.
2. Special Icon Set For Ladies: We kept it optional as we don’t think that our gentlemen users will ever need to schedule a nail polishing appointment!
3. Auto colored dots: You don’t need to select an icon for every event, if you are in a rush just type your event to get a random colored dot.
4. Countdown: Tap any event to get a countdown until the event’s date.
5. Widget: Always see your next 4 upcoming events directly in your widget.
6. Auto Daily Notifications: You can set your preferred time to get a daily notification that shows you today and tomorrow’s events.
7. Events Sharing: You can easily add any Sleek Calendar user by his/her email address, wait for approval and start sharing your events with them. You can select a color for each user to identify their incoming shared events.
8. Events List: No more unlimited scrolling, events are sorted by years and filtered by icons.
9. Duration Between Past Similar Events: In the Events List, you can see how many days, weeks or months you had between recurring events. All you need to do is filter the events using an icon.
10. Personal Account: Once created, your events will be auto backed up for life and you can retrieve them anytime, on any supported device. This account is also needed to send and receive shared events.
If you are in a love/hate relationship with your current Calendar app, or if you’ve never used one thinking of them as complex apps, then Sleek Calendar is the answer to manage your life events and memories. Try it now.
Sleek Calendar is a subscription-based calendar. Enjoy a 90 day free trial. After the trial period you can continue using the app without being able to add new events. You may purchase one year only subscription ($5.99) or an auto-renewing yearly subscription ($4.99) through an In-App Purchase.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Bug fixes for iOS9 users (Yes, there are still quite a few of them)!
Performance and stability improvements.
Search Your Events: Along with our unique icon based events filtering feature, you can now search using text (Well, the first iPhone had no copy/paste feature! ;). Just type a few letters of words in any order to find your events in real time.
Ratings and Reviews
Simplicity on it’s Finest
I want a quick glance of my appointments and schedules. I tried many apps to no avail but I keep searching till I found this one and it is awesome!!! Very user friendly, no clutter of holidays I’m not interested in.
Love, love, love. Give it a try. You won’t regret it ❤️
Well, at first I thought this is just another calendar app, but after using it for a while I would say it’s THE calendar app. So addictive, thank you.
At first I thought the design was a little basic but honestly THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER. Very easy to use and understand. THANK YOU!
- Saqib Halwani
- 17.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Halwani
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Auto Renewal $4.99
- One Year Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.