Enjoy an amazing new TWIST in Tower Defense! You control the layout of the battlefield, and you decide the paths your enemies follow! Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars by TouchArcade!
Build and place powerful turrets to attack invading enemies. Then rotate the battlefield to force foes down your preferred path of destruction. Be careful though, there are always multiple routes to control!
Combine tactical planning with strategic tower upgrades to slow, divert and damage your enemies. Carefully choose the placement and upgrade levels of your towers, as each turret possesses unique strengths and weaknesses. Simply swipe to change the routes your enemies take, allowing each tower to cause maximum carnage!
- Control the terrain with strategic swipes of your finger - twist and turn your enemies so your towers can destroy them!
- Nine tower types to construct and upgrade, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- 17 gruesome enemies with different abilities, ranging from the speedy Boardog to the gargantuan Ghost.
- Six unique and beautifully designed dream worlds containing many epic levels to conquer.
- Discover massive boss enemies, each with their own fearsome powers and special abilities.
- Cast formidable spells to avoid defeat when the going gets really tough!
- Beautiful dreamlike graphics take you on a vividly imagined journey.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Game runs smoothly and is pretty fun!
This was a pleasant find. I’m shocked this game has yet to receive the attention it deserves. It should be a top tier TD contender and I hope it starts getting more visibility, because it deserves to. *** Quick couple cents for you TD lovers: -very well balanced game top to bottom -good amount of usable towers, 9 in all I believe -gorgeous to look at and listen to - the spin the map motif is no mere gimmick but a carefully crafted, impressive innovation (at first a bit demanding on the multi tasking faculties, but with each level played becomes more natural & more enjoyable). There are more compliments I could give it, but my app reviewing patience has run dry. To sum up: If you enjoy a no nonsense premium TD game, this is that; I recommend it. Cheers.
Bad choice by developer
This game is now playable only if you subscribe to a monthly third party service. You can no longer purchase it.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we regret to hear that you were disappointed with your latest experience on our app. First of all, we'd like to tell you that this app is now part of Playond - a collection of exclusively licensed games. We confirm that a subscription is available in order to fully enjoy this game, and the rest of the games included in the Playond collection, as it will grant you unlimited access to play all the games entirely on your premises and without upfront payments, ads and pay-to-win mechanics. Besides that we offer to all users a chance to play all the games completely for free for some time every day. This way you can choose which option fits your needs and expectations the best. We also take this opportunity to let you know that if you purchased this game before it became a part of Playond, you will, of course, not be required to pay again. You can retrieve your previous benefits by tapping "Restore Purchase" available on the payment screen available within this app. We'd be happy to provide you with any further instructions or assistance you may need and invite you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bad Seed SRL
- 537.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bad Seed SRL
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.