Trouble getting out of bed in the morning? You'll never snooze or oversleep with the Sleep Crusher alarm clock. Develop healthy sleeping habits and a great morning routine. Never fall back asleep again!
GET UP *ON TIME, EVERY TIME*
* Create sets of wake-up missions to turn off the alarm
* Wake up to ringtones, your favorite music, or both
* Loud ringtones or any text read aloud to you
* Procedural Ringtones¹ to counter auditory adaptation
* Bedtime Reminder helps you prevent sleep deprivation proactively
WAKE-UP WITH A MISSION
Completing wake-up missions shuts off the alarm and leaves you fully awake and alert. They stimulate the higher functions of your brain and they're fun too!
* Solve multiple-choice math puzzles
* Play a memory game
* Shake your phone
* Run to the bathroom to scan the barcode of your toothpaste.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM YOURSELF
* Preset the alarm volume and make it impossible to mute
* Lock the alarms to prevent yourself from cheating
* Randomize your missions and playlists so your brain won't get used to it
* Use Procedural Ringtones¹ to never sleep through any alarm again
* Sharing a room? The “Don't Wake my Spouse” button will help!
* Choose the clock display, color theme, and even the app icon
* Dark Mode to help you power down at night, but options for pleasantly bright alarms
* Morning Routine lets you set tasks to start your day the right way
WARNING: SLEEP IS NECESSARY
Staying in control of your sleep routine is key to waking up feeling rested and healthy. Sleep deprivation can be dangerous to your health and the health of others. You should always focus on getting enough sleep first. That's why Sleep Crusher also includes Bedtime Reminders and Enforcers.
ARE YOU CRUSHING YOUR SLEEP?
Let us know how you're enjoying Sleep Crusher, or give us your suggestions: email@example.com
¹ Procedural Ringtones require iOS 13 or later
Innovating the wake-up experience since 2019.
Providing you with the tools to get your morning under control.
- Instant wake-up ringtones
- Wake-up missions
- Lockable alarms
- 10s snooze
- Bedtime reminder
- Bedtime enforcer
- Morning routine
- Bright alarms
- Text to speech alarms
- Self composing ringtones
New in this version:
Ratings and Reviews
Works great - except for when it doesn’t
9 out of 10 times, this application is truly brilliant and is one of the few (free) mobile solutions I’ve found that are able to get hard sleepers like myself to get up. The app itself is easy to use, feature-rich, and has an interface with a great balance between cleanliness and customizability. I like it so much that I decided to pay to get the ad-free version of the app.
However, I have had a couple of days where the application crashes in the middle of the night and is unable to work with any of my alarms, missions or not. Thank goodness I had set backup alarms in the stock iPhone Clock app and that these application failures were on days where I did not have work. That said, I am fearful to use this application as a standalone solution to “crushing” my sleep, so to say, given the fairly high risk for app failure and an interruption of the function of background mode for unknown reasons. So for now, I will have to resort to using it as more of an adjunct to the stock alarms until a future update (hopefully) reduces the frequency of crashes.
Worked for a sort tie but now I can’t seem to trust it
It worked fine for a while....
Now it works occasionally seemingly with no rhyme or reason
If I set an alarm for 7:30 am to take my meds and anther for 8:30 am to get up, what’s been happening is I wake up late (after 9:30) and no alarm has gone off, but as soon as I open the app, they go off one after the other forcing me to complete the tasks one after the next to turn it off
An alarm you can’t trust is bad......and it adds insult to injury that it works as soon as you open the app to check what’s wrong
To the developer, please help, provide guidance, something.....
I’m using the paid version of the app
on an iPhone XS Max plugged in while on nightstand
-Bluetooth headphones turned off before I go to sleep
-Notifications from various apps come thorough during the evening
-Background mode is on and battery saving is off
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jarig Duval
- 79.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Jarig Duval
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.