Mix and match as many sounds together as you like. Sit back and relax as the sounds orbit around your head randomly or you can take control as you like.
Sleep Orbit was featured on Apple's list of "New apps we love"
Choose from over 100 unique relaxing sounds in various categories including ocean waves, rain, animals, water, nature, haircuts, whispering, music instruments, and more. Each sound is professionally recorded in high-quality to create the perfect combination of ASMR sounds.
○ High-quality professionally recorded audio and voice actors used
○ Over 100 different sounds
○ 17 unique sounds categories
○ Ability to import your own audio files from iCloud Drive or iTunes Music Library
○ Usable offline
○ No ads
○ Intuitive binaural controls that let you listen to each sound from any direction
○ Add as many sounds together to create a layered mix
○ Create different mixes that automatically save changes
○ Shutdown timer that will fade out the sounds after a set time and then suspend to save battery
○ Many different themes including dynamic themes of scenic views
Categories include water, rain, animals, whispers, ocean, nature, music, haircut, positive affirmations, lucid dreaming, camping, binaural beats, background noises, and more
How to Use
○ The sounds will start orbiting around your head and change directions randomly. With your headphones on you will be able to listen to where the sounds come from. If the sound is left or right of the head on the screen that is where you will hear it coming from. You will also be able to hear if the sound is in front or below you.
○ After adding a sound to your mix you can tap on the sound icon to remove it or you have the option for it to hold position.
○ If you would like you can disable the random orbits in the options and then they will continue in the direction they are currently going. You can swipe in the desired direction to change it.
○ From the "My Mixes" tab you can swipe right on the mix name to edit or delete it.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
+ Fix for iCloud imported audio
+ Tweaks on user interface
Ratings and Reviews
Best App to Relax To
I have downloaded so many apps, including binaural beats to help with insomnia. Nothing has compared to the effectiveness and range of unique sounds this app provides. It's gives you more than just single sound options and you are able to create mixes that include traditional chanting, binaural beats and meditation. So it can be as simple as raindrops on a window pane or monks' rhythmic chants to wind chimes. In addition, you can control, the saturation of the sound and how it filters in and out of your mix. The best I have experienced! I have no problem falling asleep anymore whether it is a power nap (tracked with a timer) or a calm down before sleep my insomnia is practically gone and I look forward to unwinding with the new sound mixes I have created with this App.
Beautiful Interface and Experience
From the user’s perspective: Simpler truly is better. However, do not be fooled into believing that this is simple to accomplish.
This app takes everything I love about sound, rest, meditation, and environment and places it into a visual control center that is both easy to manage and create within.
The app allows you to get creative and explore with a fairly good range of sounds. Adding or removing one element completely changes the mood, so the possibilities are limitless. You can even share your creations on social media with others who have the app.
I can’t wait to see how they expand on this.
Near future: Crossing fingers for more whispered, relaxing dialogue (longer statements with longer delay in between repeats) and more device options for listening/creating.
Way down the road: Would love to have a creator account on an online store to produce sharable creations that other users could buy, trade, or share to earn with the ability to upload our own recorded pieces to mix in.
I should give it 0 stars.
I loved this app. When I first got it. Then I stopped using it till recently. I’ve been really stressed and it’s helped me in the past. So I figured try it out again. I even got the upgrade. Doesn’t work. AT ALL!!! I figured it might have been do to the fact that I was in a place with bad WiFi. But I’ve tried it again when I got back home. And no such luck. The stuff that you can use for free works. But when I try to use the ones I payed for. It tells me that there was an error, and it needs to re-download the purchase. Starts to do so. Then closes out. I’ve tried deleting it off my phone then re-downloading it. And it still won’t work. This was my fave thing before. Now not so much. I don’t know why I even bothered. But I was a bit desperate. But not so much so now to keep putting up with this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SMB Studio LLC
- 98.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 SMB Studio LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Orbit Pro $5.99
- Nature Sound Bundle $0.99
- City Life Sound Bundle $0.99