With Sleep Pillow’s sleep sounds you'll sleep tonight, guaranteed.
It's the most effective & highest quality sleep app, with a multitude of hight quality sleep sounds and over 9,400,000 happy customers. This app is made to help you fall asleep and stay sleep though the night.
FEATURED on ABC, CBS, BBC, Wall Street Journal, Successful Living, AppAdvice, AppCraver, and many others!
This is the famous "APP THAT HELPS THE WORLD SLEEP". Turn it on and you'll be asleep in minutes, guaranteed.
White Noise Sleep Pillow provides an advanced set of high quality ambient sounds, premixed for perfect sleep enhancement. The sleep sounds are recorded and enhanced to relax and make you fall sleep fast. They isolate, create a relaxed environment, and gently ease you into a cyclical sleep pattern.
The way these sounds are created will induce sleep even for difficult sleepers or in the noisiest environments.
--- ULTIMATE SOUND SET ---
● Naturally recorded sounds
● Sleep sound mixes - up to 300,000 combos
● Pre-mastered & high quality
---- FEATURES ----
● Sleep timer with slow fade-out
● Alarm clock with slow fade-in
● App runs in the background
● App runs while device locked / screen dark
● Favorite sounds shortlist
● High quality nature images, to set the mood
--- PRESS & MEDIA QUOTES ---
● Wall Street Journal: "the hottest tracks on digital playlists: oscillating fan, crickets, waves..."
● AppAdvice: "No matter what the reason, White Noise Sleep Pillow can make a stressful mood just disappear."
● 148Apps: "amazing sleep app, remarkably easy to use… the sound effects included are recorded really well."
● Successful Living: "Great for those nights you have trouble falling asleep… it keeps its promise of getting you to sleep."
● AppCraver: "Cure Insomnia with iPhone and Sleep Pillow."
● WGNA Radio: "There's an app to help you sleep!"
----- CUSTOMER REVIEWS -----
Cobra16: "Great. After 30 years of chronic pain because of an accident, and using strong medications to put me to sleep, this is a god send. The free app let me go to sleep in less than 10 minutes. After two nights of restful sleep, I purchased the full version. Now, I am on my fourth night without narcotics. Thank You."
Shannon Griffin: “...White Noise Sleep Pillow was a complete lifesaver… I wonder how I ever managed without"
TuneMeee: "I was not convinced it could get me to sleep until I woke up many hours later looking for my phone."
Zina zinelor: "…thank you for making my life a little better"
Callmeloislane: “…this white noise app is literally the only thing that will put me to sleep…"
This app includes an auto renewing subscription option which unlocks premium sounds
- Subscription options are either every month or yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
● We are here for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- minor updates
Ratings and Reviews
I fall asleep in minutes with this app!
I absolutely love this app!! I fall asleep in about 10 minutes when I use it (and it used to take me over an hour), and then I sleep a full night instead of waking up all the time. The sounds in the app are terrific, and there are not too many of them which is great - they just have the best and most effective sounds that work. I also like the images that they put on each sound - my way is to look at the image for about a minute or so while the sound is playing, and then put the phone aside. when I close my eyes, I still have the image of nature in my head and then while listening to the sounds it feels like I'm there.
my favorites are the different water sounds, those are the ones that make me fall asleep the fastest. I even think that it has improved the quality of my sleep - I sleep really deeply now and have these really realistic good dreams. this app is literally a lifesaver! love it love it love it
I route all that below before they get an update. Now that they’ve done update you cannot listen to the sounds anymore because it puts a commercial in when you try to go to set it to sleep mode where it goes to sleep after 15 minutes. As soon as you touch the app turn on the sound and then touch the sleep mode goes to commercial which makes a huge racket of noise which shuts off the sound and wonder commercial is over with the sound no longer works. So having tried to do that over and over with shutting off Commercial when it ends in the center enough I just give up on it and now I will have to delete it and find someone else to listen to. I have no problem watching your commercials for these things because it is a good app well correction It WAS a good app. Now it’s just advertising platform that doesn’t work anymore.
Before The update:
I like this app I've had others that were pretty terrible this one is very nice! Unlike the others this one does not have the sound of the loop. you don't hear the ends of sound loop. It had a constant flow as if it is never ending.
I also like that you can mix multiple sounds and that you can set favorites these all make it the best app that I found for helping me fall to sleep each night.
No I would say don’t waste your time on this piece of crap.
Sleep Pillow Review 10/28,/2018
I love this app! I have been using it when needed for the past two years or so, and it’s always extremely helpful. I don’t have premium, but I find default to be enough for me, especially because I mostly use the raindrop sound effect. If you routinely have troubles with sleep, then maybe you should get premium, or if you are a person who likes extensions. So far as I can tell, leaving it on all night doesn’t use much more than about 3%, but this could definitely vary. The user-friendliness of this app is very good, and the sounds themselves (rain, waves, wind, rainforest, fire, message, and lullaby) are also extremely appealing, at least to me. Again, I love this app and suggest it to everyone, no matter how successful (or poor) their sleep schedule is.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 66.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Mega Pack $19.99
- Water Sounds Pack $19.99
- Varied Sounds Pack $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.