Having troubles when going to sleep? Looking for relaxing methods that help you fall asleep easier and faster? Forget about insomnia and leave back those nights when you just can’t sleep with the large list of relaxing sounds SLEEP SOUNDS app have created for you.
• Create a relaxing environment with the list of pre-recorded sounds you can find in the app.
• Look for categories of sounds that help you sleep.
• Look for specific sounds you consider relaxing and create a completely customizable list for you to help you sleep much faster.
• Personalize time, order, volume, and any other necessary detail that helps you create the perfect environment for you to fall asleep faster.
• Mix as many sound’s effects as necessary.
• Eliminate stress, reduce tension at work, and sleep much better with our meditation tab.
• Set personal reminders to improve your sleeping habits.
Listen, relax, and recover those comfortable nights with the complete list of soothing sleep sounds to help you fall asleep in seconds.
- Bug Fixes
- Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to set up
Easy to set up. Good sounds. Only bad part is it doesn’t have a smooth transition. It goes for about ten seconds and then repeats itself. Unfortunately, it’s like a skip in a record and then repeats
Since the app won't stop bugging me over making a review, here it is.
First: I love the fact that it's free, and there are no ads.
Unfortunately, that's all the positive I have.
As for negatives..
Like said in the beggining- the app would not stop bugging me every second to rate and write a review on the app, no matter how many times I clicked "not now" the app would send me the same message again after two seconds. And to be honest: it is very, VERY annoying.
Besides that, I also would like to say that there is a problem with the sounds; there is no transition.
Instead of the sounds ending smoothly as they loop back to the beggining, it ends and restarts abruptly. Not really as soothing if you think about it.
Lastly: I really wish there was more options, it would be nice to experiment with more sounds to see what we (people using this app) can come up with.
I really wish that the ones who built the app can tone down a bit with the frequent popup messages about asking for a review, and for the rating. The sound loop needs improvement, and it would be nice to see more sounds.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.