*The original and only Sleep Tracker for Apple Watch that processes your motion data live each morning for the best sleep analysis!*
Hello, welcome to Sleep Pulse 3 Motion — Track your sleep with your Apple Watch, Motion and Heart Rate for the complete picture.
Sleep Pulse 3 is the only native Apple Watch app that can additionally support* Nap Tracking with "Power Nap", and Sleep Talk recordings with "Sleep Talk". All trackable from within Sleep Pulse 3!
• Bold Design, the app opens to your last sleep report with your sleep goal, sleep analysis, heart rate, and motion. The new Sleep Goal Ring and Analysis Donut Ring can be tapped for additional information.
• Sleep View, designed to provide context while you sleep including when you went to bed, how long you have been in bed for, and your live heart rate.
• Resting Heart Rate, upon wake your resting heart rate will be measured — a good measurement of your overall health.
• Sensitivity Level, because we all sleep differently and in different places (cars, boats, planes, camping etc) the sensitivity level for analyzing your sleep may be adjusted from the watch app.
• Complication Support, for best use add Sleep Pulse 3 to your watch face with a complication and see how much of your sleep goal you complete each night.
• iPhone Independent, away from your iPhone for a night? No problem Sleep Pulse 3 analyzes your full sleep without your iPhone, when connected it will sync the data. Get your sleep report directly on your Apple Watch.
• Bold Look, Designed to provide a cleaner and clearer look at your sleep with vibrant colors, haptics, large text, sleep ring and sleep analysis charts.
• Sleep Metrics, metrics to explain your sleep include: Light Sleep, Deep Sleep, Restless, Slept Duration, In Bed, Fell Asleep, REM Estimate, Night Steps, Resting Heart Rate, Fell Asleep Heart Rate, Range of Heart Rate, Mode Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate
• Analysis Charts, see a breakdown ratio of how you slept on the sleep analysis donut chart. Also see detail of the type of motion that occurred during your sleep on the motion analysis donut chart.
• Track Trends, track Fell Asleep Duration, Slept Duration, and your Resting Heart Rate changes
• Power Nap Add On, with the "Power Nap with Health Sync" app installed on your device you can now save and track your daily nap durations in Sleep Pulse.
• Sleep Talk Add On, to provide you with potential sleep talk recordings from your night — View the app "Sleep Talk" for more info.
• Sleep Wake Mood, save your sleep mood to the sleep report
Because our sleep is more complicated than just our heart rate, our movement is also part of the picture. "Auto track" apps don't use motion, as it is something that needs to be processed directly, not in the background on watchOS**.
HealthKit is used to save your sleep data to the Health app on your iPhone.
watchOS 5 and iOS 12 are required for use.
*Extra purchases required, discounts through the Sleep Better with Watch Bundle*
**Sleep must be started when In Bed, and not before each night, Sleep Pulse's algorithm tracks only sleep and any attempt to try and "auto track" your sleep before being In Bed will provide inaccurate results of your sleep. » Sleep Pulse 3 has no alarm or auto track function, SLEEP MUST BE MANUALLY STARTED WHEN YOU ARE IN BED and stopped from the watch (allows for the most accurate analysis, and fell asleep time), any other app that claims it accurately tracks your sleep automatically with motion is falsely claiming that feature. watchOS 6 requires motion be manually started and stopped — then processed with the app active**
SLEEP PULSE 3 MOTION IS NOT FOR MEDICAL USE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, OR MONITOR ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Sources: Visit Support for Source Info
App Preview Music Credit:
Cheery Monday Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons
- Updated for watchOS 6 and iOS 13
- Fixed Layout Issues
Ratings and Reviews
I really love it
I’ve been using this app for 30 days so far and I love everything about it. Compared to other sleep apps, this one has the nicest design (to me). The graphs and way you view all your data is intuitive and as thorough as can be with the info provided. I got this to see how bad my insomnia really is and I must say this app has been very insightful.
I ask you developers, please make a Back To Sleep button to use for when you go back to bed but not as a nap, just an extension of your daily sleep. There are days that whether it be for work, family, or any other reason, that you have to wake up and go about adulting for an hour or several hours, but then you go back to sleep. I would like the option to be able to add that data to the previous recording and have it show the total rest, a comparison of sleep 1 and sleep 2, etc. The nap app is good if you want to be woken up or if you’re planning to sleep 90 minutes or less, but some of us just want to sleep as long as possible, so the nap app isn’t the right way for this task.
Most accurate and very simple to understand highly recommended !
I paid for what is offered on several other free apps bc I read this goes with Apple Watch best. I should have done further research, so shame on me for that. Having to manually mark myself sleep and awake is something I can do on my own for free with any timepiece. It’s not an accurate measure, if I truly just fell asleep, I won’t be conscious to be able to update the app or watch.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Spencer Brown
- 46.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Spencer Brown
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.