Welcome to "Sleep Pulse 3 Motion", The original and only Sleep Tracker for Apple Watch that processes your motion data live each morning for the best sleep analysis!
Track your sleep with your Apple Watch, Motion and Heart Rate for the complete picture.
Sleep Pulse 3 is the only native Apple Watch app that can additionally support* Nap Tracking with "Power Nap", and Sleep Talk recordings with "Sleep Talk". All trackable from within Sleep Pulse 3!
• Bold Design, the app opens to your last sleep report with your sleep goal, sleep analysis, heart rate, and motion. The new Sleep Goal Ring and Analysis Donut Ring can be tapped for additional information.
• Sleep View, designed to provide context while you sleep including when you went to bed, how long you have been in bed for, and your live heart rate.
• Resting Heart Rate, upon wake your resting heart rate will be measured — a good measurement of your overall health.
• Sensitivity Level, because we all sleep differently and in different places (cars, boats, planes, camping etc) the sensitivity level for analyzing your sleep may be adjusted from the watch app.
• Complication Support, for best use add Sleep Pulse 3 to your watch face with a complication and see how much of your sleep goal you complete each night.
• iPhone Independent, away from your iPhone for a night? No problem Sleep Pulse 3 analyzes your full sleep without your iPhone, when connected it will sync the data. Get your sleep report directly on your Apple Watch.
• Bold Look, Designed to provide a cleaner and clearer look at your sleep with vibrant colors, haptics, large text, sleep ring and sleep analysis charts.
• Sleep Metrics, metrics to explain your sleep include: Light Sleep, Deep Sleep, Restless, Slept Duration, In Bed, Fell Asleep, REM Estimate, Night Steps, Resting Heart Rate, Fell Asleep Heart Rate, Range of Heart Rate, Mode Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate
• Analysis Charts, see a breakdown ratio of how you slept on the sleep analysis donut chart. Also see detail of the type of motion that occurred during your sleep on the motion analysis donut chart.
• Track Trends, track Fell Asleep Duration, Slept Duration, and your Resting Heart Rate changes
• Power Nap Add On, with the "Power Nap with Health Sync" app installed on your device you can now save and track your daily nap durations in Sleep Pulse.
• Sleep Talk Add On, to provide you with potential sleep talk recordings from your night — View the app "Sleep Talk" for more info.
• Sleep Wake Mood, save your sleep mood to the sleep report
Because our sleep is more complicated than just our heart rate, our movement is also part of the picture. "Auto track" apps don't use motion, as it is something that needs to be processed directly, not in the background on watchOS**.
HealthKit is used to save your sleep data to the Health app on your iPhone.
watchOS 5 and iOS 12 are required for use.
*Extra purchases required, discounts through the Sleep Better with Watch Bundle*
**Sleep must be started when In Bed, and not before each night, Sleep Pulse's algorithm tracks only sleep and any attempt to try and "auto track" your sleep before being In Bed will provide inaccurate results of your sleep. » Sleep Pulse 3 has no alarm or auto track function, SLEEP MUST BE MANUALLY STARTED WHEN YOU ARE IN BED and stopped from the watch (allows for the most accurate analysis, and fell asleep time), any other app that claims it accurately tracks your sleep automatically with motion is falsely claiming that feature. watchOS 6 requires motion be manually started and stopped — then processed with the app active**
SLEEP PULSE 3 MOTION IS NOT FOR MEDICAL USE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, OR MONITOR ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Sources: Visit Support for Source Info
App Preview Music Credit:
Cheery Monday Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons
- Updated for watchOS 6 and iOS 13
- Fixed layout issues
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using this app for several months now. And not bad at all. Trying to get use the app still. Starting it when I go to sleep and the big thing for me is remembering to stop it when I wake up. Would be nice if it would allow you to edit the time asleep in case you forget to stop it. Was up and moving this morning and not the 1st time I’ve forgotten to stop the app and no way to edit my mistake. And I don’t have a normal life. And may only get 4 to 6 hours of sleep at one time. And then if I go to bed in the same day to get some sleep it recorded over what I’ve already had in sleep. Would be nice if it would show both periods of sleep in each event on the same day. Just a thought. For us people that are on call 24/7 and still like to keep up with our rest. Thanks for the app and trying to make it the best for everyone that you can.
Most Data on your Sleep of current apps
I’m going to give it 5 stars, although I’d like to select 4.5, because I can’t use the phone app to edit my start and stop times. There had been a LOT of time put in this app. I had used the previous versions on my old Gen1 Apple Watch, and they worked fairly well, but this version on Series 4 is *smooth*! I only wish there was a function to auto-STOP the tracking if it senses I’m up moving around for a length of time, or al me to edit my start and stop time via the phone app, or at least the stop time. There are many times that I’ve gotten up and been too tired or distracted to stop the tracker right as I wake, so I may get an extra 30-60 minutes that I can’t edit out.
I’ve run this in conjunction with Sleep ++ and Sleepmatic, and they are decent, but THIS app is the most accurate and allows for modifying the sensitivity (most nights I move a lot when I sleep, so I can change that after the fact and reanalyze the night’s data).
If it ever includes an auto-stop or an post-edit to select a wake time, this will get my full 5 star review.
I have never left a review for an app - mostly because paid apps usually offer trial periods so you can determine if the app works for you. This one did not, but at $3.99 and with pretty good reviews, I thought I would give it a shot. Definitely the wrong choice. I purchased this app because it seemed on the surface like less work. I just want it to track my sleep without having to think about it. After the first night I went to my app to see my sleep data, only to find out you actually have to go in and press “sleep” for it to start working. I figured maybe I missed something, so pressed “sleep” the next night. Woke up the next day and went to my app to see my sleep data. Still wasn’t there. I finally noticed VERY tiny print I could not read without glasses and it said you have to press firmly to wake up. So I did. Then I was told that I had to go to settings>privacy>motion/fitness and allow sleep 3 access to motion. So I did - only to see that it hasn’t even asked for access. So how on earth do I fix that? I don’t have time to chase down answers, so I’ll eat the $3.99 and go find a better app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Spencer Brown
- 46.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Spencer Brown
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.