Sleep Tracker ++, also known as SleepMatic, automatically tracks your sleep from your Apple Watch like Fitbit. No buttons to press, just wear your watch to sleep. Automatically log your sleeps and naps and wakeup to see insightful sleep analysis.
- No manual start/stop tracking your sleep. It is all automatic, just wear your watch to sleep.
- All day sleep tracking. Sleep during the day? Take naps? No problem! No need to configure sleep window, no need to set when you wake up, the app auto figures out when you fall asleep. Even works for naps.
- Tunable detection. Is the detection off? You might be moving more or less than other people, you now can adjust sensitivity if our detection is off.
- See details of each night's sleep, including when you get in bed, when you fall asleep, when you wake up, when you get out of bed, and your restless/restful period during the night.
- Add notes, use #hashtag to categorize sleeps so that you can see trends and what (e.g., #coffee #party) affect your sleep.
- Manually edit sleeps up to 7 days in the past.
- See history of your past nights, weeks or months, at a glance
- Integration with HealthKit, store detected sleep data in HealthKit.
Just wear watch to bed, and in the morning get a sleep report. For Tutorial and Diagnostic guides, click "App Support" under "Reviews" tab.
Update Japanese translation (Thanks 石井潤一郎!)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think this will work out in the long run.
I just download this app yesterday morning (5/28) and have went through all the settings. I took a 2+ hour nap and timed it. It was off by so I adjusted the sensitivity. Went to bed last night and it was only off by about 8 minutes (going to sleep) and I adjusted my middle of the night bathroom break time this morning in the other portion of settings. Over all, once I find my perfect combo of tweaking, this one is going to be the best sleep app for me of all of them I’ve tried (and paid for 🤢) You have to be patient and perfect your settings for the best possible accuracy. The other thing I’d like to see is a combined hour and time of hours/minutes slept a night IF one has gotten up in the middle of the night instead of it being broken up. That’d make it a 5 star app for me.
This one works
I don't know what the negative reviews are about, but they inspired me to write my own. I've tried a lot of sleep apps, and this one actually works like (or better than) my old Fitbit. There's no way to know the real accuracy, but after I adjusted the sensitivity, it matches my recollections of my sleep, including how long I was awake reading, better than any of the other apps I've tried.
As for other apps: AutoSleep is just inaccurate unless I tell it when I'm going to sleep, and it says you need to have the complication on your nighttime watch face, which is basically the same thing. Pillow wants me to tell it when I'm going to bed too, and then refuses to work unless my battery is like 60%. Since I charge it in the morning when I'm getting dressed etc, that doesn't work for me.
This one, SleepMatic, works great.
Has a bug :-(
My best friend and I both loaded this application over a girls weekend...the information from the first nights sleep was amazing...love the layout and the heart rates etc. The second night both of our watches were dinging almost hourly telling us to either stand up or breathe...ALL NIGHT LONG ! I have called Applecare and they state that it is s third party app causing the issue...and suggested either turning off the reminders for stand and breathe before going to sleep and turning the reminders back on each morning or NOT wearing the watch to sleep...that’s a work around I’m not willing to do :-(
As soon as the developer fixes this problem I will reload the app.
Developer Response ,
No third party apps can affect Apple apps, Apple build the OS that way.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 58.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © @2016 Vimo Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.