Generate your own binaural beats and then layer with your own music or choose from the included ambient music and white noise. Perfect for studying and concentration or to transition into a sleep state of mind to help insomnia.
The purpose is to listen to the binaural beat at a low volume with music overlayed so you only hear the noise subconsciously. This will create the desired result.
• Generate your own unique binaural beats
• Transition between two selected binaural beats
• Shutdown timer
• Layer your binaural beat with your own music or choose from included white noise sounds or ambient sounds
• Useable offline
• Night Mode Theme
Binaural Beats Explained:
A binaural beat is an auditory illusion perceived when two slightly different tones are presented, one through each ear. The illusion occurs by the brain filling the gap between the two tones to create a new tone which is the binaural beat. Listening to certain beat frequencies can promote certain activities such as meditation and sleep. It is recommended to listen to the binaural beats at a low volume and layer with white noise or music so that your brain only hears the frequency tones subconsciously.
Benefits of Binaural Beats and Brainwave Entrainment
• Binaural beats are great for helping transition to a sleeping state to help insomnia
• Brainwave entrainment is excellent for getting into the correct focused state for study
• The brain waves from the audio can help remedy tinnitus
• Binaural beats are a good choice to cancel outside noise similar to a white noise effect
• With the use of selecting certain frequencies, you can alter your brainwaves and experience astral projection
• Binaural beats can transition your brainwaves to a lucid state for lucid dreaming
• Binaural brainwave entrainment frequencies in the 10Hz range are perfect for getting to a meditation state of mind
Brain Wave Frequency Ranges
• Gamma: 30 Hz and above - Heightened perception
• Beta: 14 to 30 Hz - Awake, normal alert consciousness
• Alpha: 9 to 13 Hz - Physically and mentally relaxed, awake but drowsy
• Theta: 4 to 8 Hz - Reduced consciousness, deep meditation, dreams, light sleep, REM sleep
• Delta: Below 4 Hz - Deep (dreamless) sleep, loss of bodily awareness
Updated to fully support iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using this program for a few weeks and find it helpful for falling and staying asleep. Two suggestions: 1. allow for saving different transitions/programs instead of having to enter them each time; 2. add an ambient music option as a choice since the app is meant to be layered with music
Helps with post workout
The preset deep sleep setting is great for after a gym session. I use it immediately after my workout and stretch with it on. For me it has helped with mobility but most of all helping my body calm down has noticeably improved sleep on days I train
Enjoying the ability to make my own sets and save them to the presets. So far I have only worked with sleep cycles. But plan to play with meditation cycles too. Sound is clear and adjustable. easy app to work with.
The developer, SMB Studio LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.