Having trouble sleeping? It’s time to say goodbye to sleepless nights and stop missing out on sweet dreams! Sleep will be your favorite lullaby and will help you fall asleep thanks to soothing stories, meditations, white noise, tons of sounds from different environments and much more.
You are not the only one to face issues at night. It is not uncommon to find it hard to fall asleep or to wake up various times during the night: Sleep feels you and we're here to help! Learn how to manage stress and anxiety so they don’t ruin your doze anymore, and bring peacefulness into your life. This app provides you with many features that answer to your own needs, from the fight against insomnia to making the morning wake up easier, from improving sleep quality to the management of tinnitus.
- Bedtime stories: listen to narrated bedtime stories designed to lull you to sleep that will help you turn off your mind. Let these peaceful, soft narrations calm your nerves. We found out the best narrators for you: choose among 10 soothing voices the ones you prefer.
- Sleep meditations: improve your mindfulness and relieve stress and anxiety in just a few minutes a day. Disconnect your mind, take deep breaths and dive into slumberland.
- Sleep sounds: discover a broad library of carefully selected sounds, choose your favorite mix or create your own combination. Fireplace, cat purring, hairdryer, gong, thunder, airplane, urban rain: more than 80 sounds are waiting for you.
- Fade out timer: decide the time you want sounds gently dissolve to avoid disturbing your blissful dream. This way you can relax without thinking about switching off your phone.
- Bedtime reminder: having a consistent bedtime is key to better sleep, so set up a reminder to go to bed and be sure to awake refreshed.
Go on a dreamy adventure into “The Valley of a Hundred Waterfalls” or lose yourself in the “City of many canals". Establish a relaxing bedtime schedule to get your mind and body ready for slumber with Sleep!
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly, yearly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=1447478883
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram @sleepapp and tell the community if you created a personal sound mix that works wonders for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for some people
A lot of people will rate meditation apps poorly just because they cost money to unlock premium. I just want to say that I think judging an app by that is completely unfair. The developers of these apps have degrees in meditation and and sleep and devote hours (usually more) of their precious time to create these apps to help people out. This app does cost money for premium but it is much lower than most. I really like this app, but I don’t really think that it is for me. People are calmed by different things, and this app understands that. They have different voices and different sounds which is really helpful. I was looking for a meditation and sleep app, and while this wasn’t necessarily the type of app I was looking for. I know that it is helpful for many people. The only thing that I think people would enjoy is more variety in the meditations. One of the things that I wanted to have in the meditations was more breathing exercises and I’m sure many people would like that too. Thanks developers!
Developer Response ,
Hi! We really appreciate the time you dedicated to sharing your opinion with us. Our users’ feedback is highly evaluated and extremely important for us to enrich the features of our app and improve the experience. We’ll treasure your precious opinion and would be more than happy if you’d share any other suggestions with us: we’ll do our best to make Sleep the app you’ve been looking for! Feel free to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free options terrible, premium too expensive
So I used to have this app probably 2 years ago. I loved the meditations. I have a really hard time getting my brain to slow down when I’m trying to sleep and the meditations did me wonders. I did delete the app for a while however I found myself really needing the help to sleep better once again. I was very disappointed when I saw that you guys updated the app. The free version used to offer about 5 or 6 stories and meditations. With a total of about 12 free things to listen to. Now it only offers one of each which is ridiculous. I’m also completely shocked by your fee. You expect people to pay $3 a week for premium? That’s $12 a month. I would consider paying $5 a month max for a sleep app. I loved the way it used to be even though I wasn’t paying the monthly fee. I’m sure plenty lots of other people would love to have the 5/6 meditations and story options to be free again. I would really sit down as a company and think about what your app is really about. It’s about giving people a peaceful way to fall asleep at the end of a stressful day. Your app is supposed to help people not make them scratch their head and question why the need to pay so much money to get a good nights sleep. Either lower your fees or offer more free options.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for sharing your opinion with us: our users’ feedback is highly valued. Our goal is to make our app accessible to all our users. We’ve decided to ask them to pay this amount since our developers always put a lot of dedication and hard work into creating and maintaining this app. However, we gladly offer a free trial to give you the possibility to try the full version before committing to pay. If you don't want to keep using the app once the trial is over, you can easily cancel the subscription by following these steps: https://support.apple.com/us-us/HT202039. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any further feedback or doubt.
Great app, would 100% suggest for troubled sleepers
I had this app on another phone a long time ago and I’ve just never thought to get it on this one. I had been reading through the reviews and all I saw was people not knowing how to get past and free subscription and all I thought was “How do they not know how to click an ‘X’?” So I had gotten it and there were no problems before but then I ran into the same problem everyone else was having. But I thought “Well I might as well sign up for the free trial and then immediately unsubscribe from the payment.” (Mind you, I’m only 14) So I had tried it and it had worked! Just wanted to give this tip to the others having a little trouble. It also gives you the instructions on how to unsubscribe from the payment if you go to your account and go down to “Subscription Info” and follow the directions. (Now I just have to wait and see if my mother gets mad at me because I have no clue if it charged her card or not, also it’s 3:40AM to give a little context)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 83.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Bending Spoons 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Help fall asleep $2.99
- Monthly Pro with Free Trial $9.99
- Weekly Pro with Free Trial $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.