See why millions of fans choose Sleeper for their fantasy football leagues.
- Ultimate gameday experience with real time scoring and mascots. Taunt your opponents and watch your mascots react to plays
- Dynasty, Keeper, IDP, Superflex, 2QB, etc
- PPR, 0.5 PPR, Points per first down, Tiered PPR
- Free agent blind bidding (FAAB)
- Multi-team trades
- Next level player research center
- Sleeper Draftboard - the ultimate draft experience with draft pick trading, slow draft support, and mock drafts
- League History
- Taxi squads
- No Ads! 100% Ad-free. No banners, overlays, pre-rolls, etc.
- Open 365 days a year. Unlike other apps.
... and much more
Whether you play in our leagues or are just here for fantasy alerts, you'll always feel connected to your league mates due to messaging being at the core of every feature.
- New Draftboard chat UI for live and mock drafts
- Mascot stickers and reactions. Express yourself. Taunt your opponents, celebrate plays, show despair when your star players do not come through.
- Buttery smooth league, group, and 1:1 messaging
- League chat
- Blazing fast load times
- Waivers process in seconds, not hours and waiver bids show up in league chat for ultimate shaming.
Also check out the fastest fantasy football alerts:
- We offer the fastest notifications in the industry
- See pinned messages as they come in for expert analysis on each alert
- Chat with millions of people in real-time about breaking news.
- Ask a question about your team and get answers instantly.
Sleeper (formerly Sleeperbot) is the ultimate platform for the fantasy football player.
Visit us on the web at https://sleeper.app
- Mascot replays: Walked away for 10 minutes and want to know how your matchup score changed? Your mascots will replay the key moments for you!
- Tap to go to box score: Tap the possession bar or game score below your player on the matchup screen to go straight to the box score!
- Box score highlighting: Your players will now be highlighted yellow, and you will see who is and isn't owned by others in any box score on the right panel.
- Fixed iOS 13 notifications bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Every year I do a league in every major platform. NFL, ESPN, Yahoo!, CBS, and Fantrax are all sites in which I am in a league in. Up until 2 years ago Yahoo! was hands down the absolute BEST fantasy site/app out there I knew of. Everything I needed was there and it was a night and day difference between its competitors. That is however, until I discovered Sleeper. I don’t know how I stumbled upon the app 2 years ago. I have been blown away ever since. This app not only gives me the most up to date info on everything fantasy football wise it also has the cleanest and most crisp feel to it. Everything is so smooth with the app and the details that they go into on the matchup screen and my team page are second to none. Using other sites and apps almost makes me feel like I’m using a computer from 1997 in how much more cluttered they are and not as up to date. Honestly making the move and bringing my league to be on the sleeper app has to be the best decision I have made fantasy football wise!
Developer Response ,
We will make sure we do everything we can to validate your move to Sleeper :)
(Almost) The best app for fantasy football
Having used sleeper for a few months now, I have to say it’s an amazing app. The news updates are super handy, the in app league chat is amazing since you don’t have to use another app for talking to league mates, the amount of options available in terms of league settings is amazing and just makes playing on this app more fun than basically every other. It does have a few issues that seem to be present on every app like scores maybe taking a bit to catch up, but it is never really a big issue. The only change I would like to see that would make this app worth five stars is a quality of life one. When viewing your team on the app I don’t see any way to get all (if not most) of your team and their scores in your matchup on the screen at once. Although I do sometimes enjoy the added info and the field position indicator under the player names, I would really love a compressed view where it would hide/get rid of the on field indicator and possibly their game stats for the week. Sometimes I just want to log in and see how all my players did compared to my opponents without having to scroll and dig for certain players. Maybe there could be a button or something similar that says “more matchup info” that would toggle this off and on. Other than this, I don’t really have any complaints about the app and think it is probably the best app for fantasy football currently available.
Developer Response ,
We made changes to score / pbp speed a while back so hopefully everything is fast for you now. We've profiled it against other apps to make sure Sleeper updates as fast or faster.
So far so good but
Ok, so this app looks amazing. As commish running a Dynasty on ESPN has been tough, no pick trading has been something I been wanting but never delivered. Now this app has that but I wanted to bring over the current rosters we have to this app without having the trouble of making everyone re-do the draft. We are 4 years in and nobody wants to switch teams. I’d love to make the switch but I don’t know if everyone else in my league will be motivated to make the switch with having to do the draft all over. Also, an offline draft would be good because that’s how we been running our rookie drafts because some teams need to be in the draft for 5 rounds where as other teams only need 1-2 rounds in rookie drafts. Just a few concerns. But overall, if I ever was starting a new league, I’m starting it here.
Developer Response ,
You can fill out the draftboard with your previous league's results or just add players to rosters directly if you are moving over. Our help center has articles that may help too if you get lost. Feel free to reach out anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blitz Studios, Inc.
- 101 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Blitz Studios Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 20 cookies $1.99
- 10 Cookies $0.99
- 100 Cookies $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.