Join millions who get a good night's sleep using the soothing sounds, bedtime stories and sleep meditation techniques from Sleepiest.
Sleep well with sleep aids and techniques from Sleepiest. Sleepiest offers a range of soothing sounds. Let audio books gently carry you to sleep or listen to white noise. Listen to the sounds of rain, the jungle, or mystical realms to relax and rest.
Finally, you can wake up feeling fresh, happy and ready for the day!
Choose the sleep aid that works best for you, including carefully created sleep sounds, relaxing bedtime stories and soothing meditations. You can even craft your own unique soundscape, based on what helps you sleep.
It's time you treated yourself to a good night's sleep. Download Sleepiest and rest easy.
- Bedtime Stories are perfect for those who like to listen to audiobooks or podcasts.
- People often read books as a way of slowly switching their brain off before bed, but the distraction of a light or sitting up in bed can hinder chances of a good night's sleep.
- Enjoy Bedtime Stories from acclaimed voice actors.
- Narrated classic tales and modern literary works by upcoming authors and storytellers.
- Sleepiest provides an ever-expanding range of fiction and non-fiction stories, read by award-winning voice talent.
- Sleep Sounds are perfect for those who can't sleep in silence.
- Carefully crafted soundscapes will lull you into a state of pure sleep meditation.
- Leave your surroundings for a more peaceful and natural state.
- Sounds of the outdoors or water help calm senses and improve deep-sleep.
- Location-based sleep sounds to transport you to mythical realms, forgotten islands or intergalactic voyages.
- Sleep sounds can be used alongside our time-out functionality to automatically switch off once you’re sound asleep.
- Create your own Sleep Sounds.
- Fine-tune your sleep meditation based on what helps you relax and rest.
- 70+ noises, sound bites and instruments to choose from.
- Create your own harmonious masterpiece to help you drift off into the Land of Nod.
- The composer also features binaural beats functionality, which can be effective in altering brain states and encourage a quicker, deeper sleep.
- Sleepiest integrates with the Apple Health App to help you track your sleep each night.
- Ask Siri to play content as you lie in bed.
*** TESTIMONIALS ***
"Beautifully narrated stories and equally as satisfying soundscapes that lure you into sleep, and help you avert your mind from dwelling on any worries."
- Liam Fox, Sleepiest User
"Excellent, started listening and within minutes it was morning... Really enjoyed the experience... Thank You!"
- Chris Stubbs, Sleepiest User Can’t sleep at night? Sleepiest is here to help. Download Sleepiest today.
*** SUBSCRIPTION TERMS ***
Sleepiest offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscriptions to 'Sleepiest Premium' charged at $9.99 and $49.99 respectively. Sleepiest Premium expands upon the content available in Sleepiest, providing access to a large and constantly expanding range of Stories, Soundscapes and Composer Sounds.
Sleepiest offers free trials, which auto-enroll into the selected subscription if not cancelled during the free trial period. Any unused portion of free trial periods, if offered, will be forfeited if you start a new subscription before the completion of your trial.
Your Sleepiest subscription will automatically renew up to 24 hours before the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of service:
Hey Sleepy Heads,
We’ve been burning the midnight oil to make your Sleepiest experience even better! And this is a big one... New additions in this update include:
- An all new 'Meditation' section to Sleepiest where our expert meditator 'Kim Carmen Walsh' guides you into a relaxing and deep sleep with 3 stunning mediations.
- An iMessage sticker pack, full to the brim with sleep related stickers!
- An improved referral system whereby you can get access to some of our content for free by recommending Sleepiest to friends.
- Our iWatch App and Siri Shortcut have been updated to support our all new meditation section.
As always if you have any issues, suggestions or feedback, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org until then, sweet dreams.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve never fallen asleep so fast! ❤️
This app is absolutely amazing! So far I have only used the Free version but I am seriously considering buying the Paid version because how amazing this app is. Even in the Free version you can pick from specific sounds, stories, and even have the option to create your own unique combinations of sounds (I always fall asleep whenever it’s rainy or when I’m in a car, and the app allows me to play both the sound of driving and the sound of a rain storm at the same time, which is SO GOOD OMG!). There are a variety of stories to choose from even in the Free version and each one is so relaxing for sleeping. Love it! I recommend to anyone who struggles to fall asleep 👼🏻✨🌙😴
Cost vs experience
I have to start off by saying: I absolutely loved my free trial of this product. It works exactly as they stated. I don’t think there was a single night where I didn’t fall asleep within 3-5 minutes after putting one of the stories on. However, I absolutely HATE subscription service apps. I want to eventually say that I “own” something after an investment, and with a subscription, you constantly pay into it but you never actually “own” it. That’s not for me. Not only that, but as others have stated, the subscription is pricey. I would be willing to pay $20 for this app and have fewer features (ie a limited number of stories perhaps) but know that I actually “own” the app and can take a break and then come back to it down the road rather than any type of a subscription. If devs ever go this route, count me in any day! The app is quality and I do enjoy it and would definitely purchase a condensed version, but subscription services just aren’t for me. If you are okay with subscriptions though, I would check this app out. It was wonderful!
UPDATE- So I took the plunge and bought the yearly subscription. Couldn’t be happier. This app is awesome and helps me sleep EVERYTIME. I’m a lifelong fan now! Awesome developer response and quick as well to feedback and any inquiries or issues you may have. As far as price believe me it’s well worth the 50 bucks for the year. No scam here like some apps. You will get what you pay for and best of all (most importantly) you will get sleep.
Great app. Too pricey for my tastes simply because it doesn’t have enough male narrators. I can’t fall asleep with the higher pitched female voice. There are only two male narrator voices that soothe me. So the price doesn’t warrant the lack of content for my taste. Other than that it’s awesome.
Developer Response ,
Hello! This has to be one of our favourite reviews of all time and the fact that it's an update makes it even better. 🎉 The whole team would like to thank you for choosing to try Sleepiest premium, it helps makes our mission possible. I'd also like to thank you for recommending Sleepiest to others. Wishing you continued sweet dreams, Hayden - CEO at Sleepiest 💜🐨
- Happiest LTD
- 167.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Happiest Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Fall Asleep Fast With Premium $49.99
- Sleepiest Premium - Monthly $9.99
- Fall Asleep Fast With Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.