Go undercover into Hong Kong’s violent underworld.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Play as streetwise cop and martial artist Wei Shen as you work both sides of the law to take down the city’s biggest Triad gang.
Leave your old identity behind to brawl, shoot and race your way through increasingly dangerous missions in a bid to serve two unforgiving masters: the HKPD and the Triads.
As the body count climbs, you’ll need to sharpen your skills to survive the brutal twists and fatal turns of this gripping open-world adventure that loads up on inspiration from classic Hong Kong action cinema.
Important information regarding Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 1.0GB, Free Space: 20.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 5xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5300, Intel Iris 5100, Intel HD3000, Intel Iris 6100, Intel GMA series, Intel HD5000, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 1xx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/sleepingdogs
SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION ©2012-2016 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Originally published by Square Enix, Inc. 2014. Originally developed by United Front Games Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. SLEEPING DOGS, SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION and the SLEEPING DOGS logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION is presented by Square Enix in association with BVT Games Fund IV Dynamic GmbH & Co.KG and BVT Games Fund V Dynamic GmbH & Co.KG. SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION uses Havok™: © Copyright 1999-2016. Havok.com Inc. (and its Licensors). See www.havok.com for details. All rights reserved. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2014-2016 Autodesk, Inc., Scaleform is a registered trademark or trademark of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Powered by Wwise © 2006-2016 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. SkookumScript™ programming language & SDK © 2001-2016 by Agog Labs. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Ratings and Reviews
Not well optimized for Macbook 2017
UPDATE: It seems to be running well now. My laptop must’ve needed a restart or maybe I changed my graphics settings. Everything is going well and I’m enjoying the game very much so I’m changing my ratings to reflect that.
I have the MacBook Pro 2017 with Radeon Pro 455 (2GB VRAM). This should be one of the higher spec-ed sytems that can play this game. However, the frame rate lags and the game struggles to run fluidly, despite the fact that the MacBook barely breaks a sweat and the fan doesn’t really turn on. The graphics settings and resolution have to be set medium to low in order to avoid significant lag in the game. I have suspicions that the GPU isn’t being fully utilized and rather the integrated CPU (Intel HD Graphics 530) is being used instead.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for updating your review. We hope you continue to enjoy the game!
So wonderful Game paly, but cannot play continue..
I`m about to fall a best Road game, But cannot play continue cause Bug.
At the club BamBam, After get rid of thug, I just talk with bunny. but system crash the game and there are unexpected error.
Plz fix that crash right away..
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are experiencing a problem with the game.
Please contact us directly via email@example.com with a description of the problem and we’ll be happy to help. Please include "App Store Review" in the subject of your email.
If possible, please also attach a support report to help us diagnose any issues: http://support.feralinteractive.com/x/faqs/support_report/
BUG, Connot continue the game
In the mission that putting Dageyes to Duke’s car, Duke doesn’t get in to the car!!! This is definitely a bug that I cannot continue the game.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 16.8 GB
OS X 10.10.5 or later
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION ©2012-2016 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Originally published by Square Enix, Inc. 2014. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.