Go undercover into Hong Kong’s violent underworld.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Play as streetwise cop and martial artist Wei Shen as you work both sides of the law to take down the city’s biggest Triad gang.
Leave your old identity behind to brawl, shoot and race your way through increasingly dangerous missions in a bid to serve two unforgiving masters: the HKPD and the Triads.
As the body count climbs, you’ll need to sharpen your skills to survive the brutal twists and fatal turns of this gripping open-world adventure that loads up on inspiration from classic Hong Kong action cinema.
Important information regarding Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 1.0GB, Free Space: 20.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 5xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5300, Intel Iris 5100, Intel HD3000, Intel Iris 6100, Intel GMA series, Intel HD5000, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 1xx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/sleepingdogs
SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION ©2012-2016 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Originally published by Square Enix, Inc. 2014. Originally developed by United Front Games Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. SLEEPING DOGS, SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION and the SLEEPING DOGS logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION is presented by Square Enix in association with BVT Games Fund IV Dynamic GmbH & Co.KG and BVT Games Fund V Dynamic GmbH & Co.KG. SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION uses Havok™: © Copyright 1999-2016. Havok.com Inc. (and its Licensors). See www.havok.com for details. All rights reserved. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2014-2016 Autodesk, Inc., Scaleform is a registered trademark or trademark of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Powered by Wwise © 2006-2016 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. SkookumScript™ programming language & SDK © 2001-2016 by Agog Labs. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Ratings and Reviews
PS4 Controller Issue and 30fps Locked?
This is a great port, though in order to get my particular model PS4 controller, I had to download a .plist from the Feral website in order to get it to work correctly. Pretty easy peasy, but I had to hunt online to figure out why it wasn't working - so hopefully this helps out future users.
Also, I'm using a Radeon RX 5700XT and for the life of me, cannot get the game to run any smoother than 30fps. I've tweaked all of the settings to min and max and the framerate is the same throughout.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are experiencing a problem with the game.
Please contact us directly via email@example.com and we will be happy to assist further.
Not well optimized for Macbook 2017
UPDATE: It seems to be running well now. My laptop must’ve needed a restart or maybe I changed my graphics settings. Everything is going well and I’m enjoying the game very much so I’m changing my ratings to reflect that.
I have the MacBook Pro 2017 with Radeon Pro 455 (2GB VRAM). This should be one of the higher spec-ed sytems that can play this game. However, the frame rate lags and the game struggles to run fluidly, despite the fact that the MacBook barely breaks a sweat and the fan doesn’t really turn on. The graphics settings and resolution have to be set medium to low in order to avoid significant lag in the game. I have suspicions that the GPU isn’t being fully utilized and rather the integrated CPU (Intel HD Graphics 530) is being used instead.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for updating your review. We hope you continue to enjoy the game!
Can’t play becaue of my graphics card
I bought this game not even realizing how underpowered my graphics card is. My 11 inch late 2010 macbook air has a NVIDIA GeForce 320m 256mb. I dont know too much about graphic card but i do know that i love sleeping dogs and i’m gonna get a new MacBook very soon and get this game.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you are unable to launch the game.
The full requirements for the game are provided in the expanded description on the game’s listing. Please note at the top of the listing we state: “Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.” Detailed system requirements can then be viewed before making a purchase.
As your computer does not meet these requirements and you are not able to run the game, please contact Apple for a refund as they handle all payment processing for App Store purchases.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 16.8 GB
- Requires macOS 10.10.5 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- SLEEPING DOGS: DEFINITIVE EDITION ©2012-2016 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Originally published by Square Enix, Inc. 2014. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.