• We now help more than 325,000 people find sleep! •
SleepLantern guides you smoothly and silently towards sleep without disturbing your significant other. The app helps you slow down your breathing rhythm by making you focus on a pulsing light. This way, your mind and body relax and before you even notice, you’ve fallen asleep. You only have to place your device face up on the nightstand so that it lightens the ceiling, and SleepLantern does the rest.
• Customized guiding sounds & visual breathing indicator to help you follow the rhythm
• Relaxing ambiance sounds (use ours or pick your own sounds)
• Progress bar
• Auto-switch off at the end of the session
• 5 levels of brightness
• Various soothing colors, each with specific therapeutic properties + a custom color picker
• Full screen mode
• Adjustable cycle length from 3 up to 60 minutes
• Adjustable breathing rate
• Available for iPhone AND iPad, only one app for all your devices
Try it and enjoy a good night’s sleep with SleepLantern!
For further information, visit our website sleeplantern.com
“Deep breathing is one of the best ways to lower stress in the body.” Health Magazine http://www.health.com/health/condition-article/0,,20188467,00.html
“Relaxation techniques often can help people with sleep problems get a good night's sleep. [...] Deep breathing is a great way to relax the body and get everything into synchrony.” University of Maryland Medical Center, Sleep Disorders Center. http://www.umm.edu/sleep/relax_tech.htm#ixzz1x7LeslXJ
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Updated for iOS 8 and 64-bit devices
- Fixed issue with sliders not appearing
Ratings and Reviews
I was very skeptical of this app when I initially downloaded it. The app shines a glowy light on my ceiling. It relaxes me in 5 breaths, and I'm asleep 2-5 minutes. I'll give it 5 stars when there are more guided sounds available.
Stupidities app I've ever had it won't shine on my wall money waisted
I usually don't have problems sleeping but for the nights when my mind won't stop turning, I use this because it gives me something else to focus on and I fall asleep. I love the gong. I have regular height ceiling and can see the light fine. It's not like the brightest light but I can tell the difference in circumference. I give four stars because I would love more sound options.
The developer, Nicolas Chourrout, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nicolas Chourrout
- 9.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Nicolas Chourrout
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.