## A fun and simple way to develop healthy sleep habits
##【New Features and Updates】Apart from building alone, you can now build with family and friends by reaching the same sleep goals together! Make it fun to build healthy sleep habits, invite your friends and family to join the SleepTown circle now!
Developed by SeekrTech, the creator of Forest app which has more than 25 million users around the globe. Study hard in the morning, put down your phone and sleep well at night!
SleepTown is an incredible app that helps you attain a healthy, regular sleep schedule. Construct amazing buildings just by achieving your bedtime and wake-up goals every day. Put down your smartphone before going to bed and build your own town while you sleep.
Do you often stay up late scrolling on your phones? Hit the snooze button until you're late? If you have trouble putting your phone down at bedtime, or if you suffer from insomnia and want to attain a healthy, regular sleep schedule, SleepTown is the solution for you!
How it works: 3 steps to a healthy sleep schedule
1) Set your own challenging bedtime and wake-up goal.
2) Open the SleepTown app before your bedtime goal and start constructing a building.
3) Wake up before your wake-up goal, shake your phone to clear your mind, and see which building you got. Every morning the building is a surprise that will motivate you to wake up!
Repeat these steps every day to maintain a regular sleep cycle and create a lovely "SleepTown"!
SleepTown Can Help You:
• Beat your phone addiction and get more sleep
• Maintain regular sleep hours between 4-10 hours a day
• Construct amazing buildings by achieving your bedtime and wake-up goals
• Wake up to a reward every day - your new building!
• If you don't go to bed at your bedtime goal, you cannot construct a building
• If you use your phone during your sleeping time, your building under construction will be destroyed
• View your "SleepTown" and all your sleep statistics in the town page
• Night shift mode helps reduce blue light
• You can also join a circle with family and friends and set the same sleep goals. Build healthy sleep habits together and contribute energy to construct the wonders of the world!
Construct Your Own Town:
• Over 70 types of unique buildings available
• Spend your earned coins to unlock new buildings
• Earn revenue after each successful construction
• Earn extra revenue from consecutive successful days
• Design your own town with land, buildings, and decorations
• Apply special themes on holidays to decorate your SleepTown
• Elaborately designed wonders of the world make your town spectacular!
Customize Your Sleeping Schedule:
• Set up to two days off in a week: failing on your "day-off" won't end your streak, so relax and take a break!
• Reset bedtime & wake-up time goals anytime
• Set up a bedtime reminder and alarm clock
• Adjust the volume and sound of your alarm
• Adjust "shake your phone" challenge to wake you up easily in the morning
• Earn rewards for your first successful building and for inviting a friend
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards
• Create an account to back up your data (all your sleeping stats and lovely buildings!)
• Sync your sleep data to Apple's HealthKit
Go to sleep on time, and start building your own "SleepTown" tonight!
SleepTown is an app available for both iPhone and iPad. Once purchased it can be restored on other iOS devices. To download a non-iOS version of SleepTown, a separate purchase is required. However, by logging into the same registered account, the account data can be synchronized across different platforms and devices.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SleepTownApp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sleeptownapp
Follow us on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/sleeptownapp/
Find out more on https://sleeptown.seekrtech.com!
Sound Design:Shi Kuang Lee
• Some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Probably my favorite app?
I genuinely don’t even know if I had this regular of a sleep schedule when I was a kid. I have ADHD and would regularly spend until four in the morning researching whatever that week’s new interest was on my phone instead of sleeping. The novelty of getting new buildings, the frustration of a house collapsing, and the desire to keep consistent so I have the funds to configure new areas of my town are all strong enough to keep me from blowing it off, which is a pretty huge feat. Also, when I did hit a patch of not using it for awhile, I discovered the Circles function, and having friends build projects with me gave me the added element of public accountability. The only fundamental way this app could be better would be if you were somehow able to download it onto other devices and your desktop so that you can’t hop from your phone to somewhere else, but also, like, an app can’t actually be a full adult for you, so 🤷🏼♀️. (That said, developers, if you could give the option to edit the sleep goals for Circles groups every couple of weeks in case of slight schedule changes in the group, I would love you forever.) Anyway, it’s an incredible app, and my mental and physical health are measurably better for it.
Like the featured reviewer, I, too, have struggled with sleep regularity for my whole life owing to ADD. This has always been a problem for me. It’s caused tension in relationships and meant that I’ve gone around on very little sleep a lot in my professional life. I have been using Forest for a couple years to measure my work and to combat distraction and I downloaded Sleeptown to see if it would have the same benefits. A month later, my sleep regularity is at +90% in Sleep Cycle (where it has never been in the 7 years I've been using that app) and I'm sleeping better, snoring less, and have worked my sleep debt down to almost nothing. I particularly enjoy the phone shaking challenge in the morning. And I can tell this app is going to change my life.
**A couple recommendations**: the art is good, but I would enjoy different styles a lot more (like futuristic or steam punk or medieval village… especially a medieval village), and I wish it were 3D (or at least that I could rotate the town on its fixed isographic PoV). And it would be really fun if I could import my trees from Forest and be able to place them in my towns.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you so much for your support and suggestions! We will definitely relay them to our team. It's our pleasure to have you. Have a good day. :)
A bit too strict
It’s a nice app but it’s so strict, if you miss by a couple minutes, even if you still get to bed in roughly the same time, the building will be destroyed.
Another thing I don’t like is that once you missed my sleeping time that’s it, you failed the night and there’s nothing else you can do. But really, even if I missed my sleeping time by hours, it still helps to just click “build” and put down the phone when I do decide to sleep. I want to use this app for helping me get away from my phone, and i still want to use this feature even if I did miss my sleeping time. But right now “missing you sleeping time” is just the end of the story.
I don’t even want to open this app after not being able to build a single house for three days. There’re tracking apps more forgiving rewarding and helpful than this one.
What I think might help is to add a period in which you want to go to bed, then a deadline by which you have to get off your phone. Say you want to sleep at 10pm, it may help to give you a period between 9:30 to 10:30 in which you can hit sleep and start building the house, but still allow you to have some flexibility, say I can still reply to a text at 10:05. But then by 10:30 is the hard deadline after which the house will be destroyed if you look at your phone again.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestion, we will take this into consideration. :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
- 162.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2020 SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.