Start Magically Sleeping Your Baby with Sleeptune!
Put your baby to sleep, as if by magic with Sleeptune!
Having trouble with baby sleep disorders? Sleeptune, the baby sleep sound app for iPhone and iPad, helps your baby, and YOU to get to sleep.
White noise has been proven to reduces stress, helps babies to sleep, to cry less, and most of all, help you sleep better. A study reveals the surprising fact that the sound environment of the womb is vibrant. Based on these facts, Sleeptune has been created to help babies sleep.
All sounds were selected by professionals to help babies sleep, so parents have a wider choice of sounds. Sleeptune also personalizes the experience and suggests the sounds best suited to your baby’s age, along with tips to understand the baby’s sleep.
Sleeptune’s Main Features:
- Save Your Favorite Sounds
- Fade Out Your Sounds for Better Sleeping Performance
- Infinite Loop Mode to Keep Your Baby Asleep
- Large Categories of Sounds: White Noise, Mommy, Nature, Transportation, Lullaby, Home Sound
- Various Tips for Baby’s Sleep
- Large Selection of Sounds
- Create Your Playlist
- Customized Timer Available
- Recommended Sounds Based on the Baby’s Month
- Provides Numerous Sounds of the Same Kind(Dryer 1, Dryer 2, Dryer 3)
Here’s how Sleeptune helps to get toddlers to sleep:
- Helps you & your baby sleep within minutes
- Destress your baby, and calm down
- Helps your baby sleep regardless of time and location(on the go!)
- Help your baby find regular and healthy sleep patterns
- Prevent others(siblings, parents) from waking up when your baby wakes
- Makes your parenting life easier, with more sleep and less stress
Sounds (25sounds) :
Mom: Heartbeats, Womb, Shh
Home: Air Conditioner, Hair Dryers, Motor, Washing Machines, Fans, Faucet, Fridge, Vacuum Cleaner, Heater
Transportation: Airplanes, Car, Train
HD Ambient Sounds (22sounds) :
White Noises: White Noise, Pink Noise, Brown Noise, Purple Noise, Blue Noise, Gray Noise
Natures: Campfires, Forests, Oceans, Streams, Summer Nights, Wind, Rains, Temple, Underwater
And many more!
Visit our social channels for more!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Sleeptune-375584559886964/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sleeptune/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Sleeptune1
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.co.kr/sleeptune
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sleeptune is free to download. The subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features. Everyone is welcome to a free 7-day trial period of the Sleeptune Premium Subscription in-app-purchase.
Sleeptune Premium offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
[ $1.99 monthly / $4.99 quarterly / $9.99 annually ]
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn it off in Account Settings 24+ hours before the end of the billing period.
- You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Alternatively, there is a "Manage Subscription" menu option in the App Settings menu.
Read our terms and conditions at https://sleeptune.co/terms
Sleeptune - the #1 Sleep Sound app for New Mommies
We have an upgrade for you to keep things running smoothly!
• Improved Stability and Bug Fixes
We welcome any feedback to
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is an excellent app!
I have been wanting this kind of app for a long time and couldn’t able to find one until now. This app really helps me to put my baby to sleep soon by choosing the sound I find effective. It’s simple to use, and there are a lot of sounds to choose from. I really like this app!
I am really picky with noise apps because I have found that the majority of them aren't offering high quality audio frequencies so I went ahead and did some reaserch for my sisters 👼🏼. Ended up using a spectrum analizer and was impressed to find that the sounds were accurate and quality was pristine; this is extremely important because the frequencies activate specific parts of the brain. I recommend you doing some reaserch on the noise colors topic and I can assure you won't be dissapointed with the app. When it comes to my newphew I always go for the best and hope you too!
My point of view as an audio engineer 🤱
Something that gets my baby to sleep, finally!
My son was born in April, but spent 2.5 months in NICU due to prematurity. He came home at the beginning of July, and although we do have central, we only use it in extreme heat to save money. My fussy baby became accustomed to falling asleep to the sound of a fan in the room. But when the cooler Fall arrived we removed the fan, and he became a terrible. I finally figured out what was different, and considered buying a white noise machine, but in researching them online I came across this app, and it’s been working wonderfully.
- PIXO Incorporation
- 130.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © PIXO Incorporation
- In-App Purchases
- Sleeptune Monthly $1.99
- Sleeptune 3 Months $4.99
- Sleeptune Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.