Back by popular demand! The most anticipated Slenderman game!
A new game from the authors of the award-winning Slender Man Origins.
Meet Slender Man Origins 2!
What makes our game so special?:
- Plot: Enjoy the feeling of standing in the middle of a mysterious, intriguing story!
- Quest: Solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and piece together the whole story!
- Atmosphere: Immerse yourself into an atmosphere of mystery and danger!
The time has come to pursue the Slenderman once again, and this time it's personal - your daughter has been kidnapped. Your path lies through dark dungeons, catacombs and ancient ruins - and all of them are sure to contain a lot of mysteries and dangers.
Your only weapon and defense shall be your wits and observing skills - not every door can be simply opened, and not a single corner or nook can really be safe. Explore the deepest reaches, reveal hidden secrets and learn new details about the events occurring around you.
Danger lurks everywhere. Ancient halls guard their secrets well, and an unwary traveller can easily perish if he is not cautious enough.
Remember, the Slenderman is watching you...
- Large, detailed locations
Exploring the main locations will take you quite a few hours.
- Puzzles, locks and keys
Doors, bars, walls and ancient mechanisms will hinder you, and often it won't be an easy task to open them. You'll be searching for required items, hidden switches or something more exotic.
- Regularly updated journal
On your way, you'll find notes left behind by different characters. Some have been written recently, and some a long time ago. They can contain clues to solving the riddles - or pieces of the story.
- Atmospheric music
Each location has its own set of tracks, immersing you even deeper into an atmosphere of mystery and danger.
- Use the headphones!
Sounds can help you find the right path. Many of them will warn you of danger - your ears will save your life more than a few times.
- Awesome graphics
Quality textures, improved lightning scheme, interactive objects. All the locations are filled with detail, game events are followed by various visuals - sometimes you'll just want to stop for a moment and stare at your surroundings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good and fun, but needs some minor fixes. 😗😋
I have had this game for a few days, and I have to say that I am impressed with the hard work that went into the game. :) But, I do think there are a few things that could be done to make the game better. I have two things in particular that I think could make the game better:
1) there is a glitch in the game where your character gets stuck on a rock behind the bookshelves that are right in front of the staircase when you get to the underground part where you have to avoid the monster, and after he gets stuck, you can't press anything else. You can't even go back to the menu screen! I had to delete the app two times and then re-download it to get it to work again. I was so sad because I had gotten so far. So if you could fix that rock glitch, I would appreciate it.
2) my second suggestion is: give the player 5 hints instead of 3, and maybe give them at least 2 shields. Because I had to play the entire section of the game on stealth with no help and it was a little more difficult. Not impossible, but very difficult lol. Other than those two things, I have no complaints about the game. Thank you for making such a great game, and I hope this review helps you understand how to improve it to make it even more awesome! :D thanks again, and have a wonderful day!
Slender man origins 2
Awesome game, but when I’m running from Slender man, the statues with the goblins that’s supposed to be knocked down are still standing, please fix this!!!
Needs improving a little.
I have an iPod touch 4th generation. I get through the first level and I unlock the door after I get past the monster and then the game crashes. PLEASE PLEASE fix this. I tried deleting the game and then downloading it again but it still keeps crashing. I LIKE THIS GAME, but I would like to play the whole game. Other than the slight lagging it does when you first start, it's pretty okay.
The developer, Artem Paramonov, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Artem Paramonov
- 235.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © BIGZUR
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Gold Coins $4.99
- 1100 Gold Coins $9.99
- 3000 Gold Coins $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.