Slice 50% off the price for a limited-time as part of the App Store’s promotion!
The sequel to the acclaimed and multi award-winning game Slice Fractions - Best of 2014 and Editor’s choice of the Apple Store.
Help Mammoth get his stolen hat back with the support of new creatures that move, multiply and reveal hidden fractions. Embark on a surprising journey in this puzzle game designed for children 6-12-year-old.
• Learn fraction concepts without words
• Experience an activity designed with researchers at a Canadian university (UQAM)
• Solve over 100 unique physics puzzles in 3 colorful worlds
• Find and collect friendly pets that follow you in your adventure
• Play in a safe, digital environment: no ads or in-app purchases
• A UQAM study has shown the original Slice Fractions significantly improved students performances by +10,5% on the standard test “Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study” (TIMSS) after only 3 hours of gameplay
• An approach based on visual representations and manipulatives that improves kids’ conceptual understanding of fractions
• Part-whole partitioning
• Numerator / Denominator notation
• Equivalent fractions
• Fraction multiplication
• Finding the common denominator
• Fractions bigger than 1
Slice Fractions 2 is based on the following Common Core concepts: (2.G.A.2) (2.G.A.3) (3.NF.A.1) (3.NF.A.3) (4.NF.A.1) (4.NF.B.3) (4.NF.B.4) (5.NF.A.1) (5.NF.B.3).
Slice Fractions and Slice Fractions 2 are complementary and cover different learning concepts inspired by the Common Core. No preliminary knowledge of fractions is required.
For the complete learning experience get the Slice Fractions Bundle.
We produce fun and pedagogically sound video games. We strive to ensure that these games are intuitive and will lead to profound conceptual learning. We believe we can push the limits of game-based learning.
• Website: www.ululab.com
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Ululab
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Ululab
• Newsletter: www.ululab.com/newsletter
Your feedback is much appreciated, so please feel free to provide suggestions for future updates. If something isn't working as you would expect, please contact us: www.ululab.com/contact
Ratings and Reviews
First video is awesome second I really like the fractions three really like using different strategies and will I think I think it's a pretty cool app do you animals are cold to so I really can't eat like the hiring and cream teacher who is in need is really getting them at the end of the gym levelI also like that it sold to the first name is Frank and and and and I really like that but there is a giant nail into the journey looks pretty cool to see you and Noah and I really hate to say this one is it and I really have to say this is the journeys take it the mammoth all pretty cool and I really like him I really think that help me hang Irving at the snail in Miami and then the being friends in the end
Best one ever
This is the best fraction game ever but one of the levels in literally impossible! I would like you to add more worlds because I actually finished the whole thing in one day (because I liked it so much). I loved the fact that there were NO In-Game purchases and NO ADS. Love it id definitely recommend this to anyone(who’s learning fractions or just starting to or you know what I mean). I wish I could give this app 9-10 stars! And also I forgot to mention that level 19 is impossible (at least for me) but all the other levels are awesome! I hope you can fix it😎
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the good words. Thanks for letting us know about level 19, it is indeed quite difficult. We will likely modify it in our next update.
Fantastic math learning game
We love this app. The game is fun and interesting, requires no previous knowledge of topic, and teaches all necessary content within the app. What is even better is that it allows for creative problem solving, as it is possible to solve (at least) some puzzles in more than just one way, as long as the answer is correct. My 6yo likes to play this app for fun, and she has learned a lot about Fractions.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ululab inc.
- 398.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Ululab inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.