Discover and share great deals! Join the largest deal-sharing community and never pay full price again. See today's best deals and lowest prices at your favorite stores.
SAVE MONEY AND TIME
• Shop hundreds of new deals daily
• Saving money is easier when you have 11 Million other deal hunters looking for the best deal
• Looking for something in particular? Set a Deal Alert and get notified when the perfect deal comes up!
HUNDREDS OF CATEGORIES, THOUSANDS OF STORES
• Consumer Electronics - Dell, HP, Lenovo, Newegg
• Department Stores - Macy's, Kohl's, Nordstrom, Target, Walmart
• Home Improvement - Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace Hardware
• Apparel - Nike, Adidas, Banana Republic, Forever 21
• Food Deals - McDonald's, Grubhub, Postmates, Domino's
• Travel - Expedia, Hotels.com, Skyscanner
• Many more!
HOW SLICKDEALS WORKS:
1. Community finds and shares deals, coupons and promo codes
2. Every deal gets vetted through votes and comments by the community
3. Good deals get moved up to Popular Deals (pro tip: this is where you can find the hidden gems)
4. The best Popular Deals are screened by our Deal Editors to be considered for the Frontpage
5. The best of the best deals are promoted to the Frontpage. Only a fraction of all deals make it to the Frontpage!
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT SLICKDEALS?
"Highly recommend to anyone trying to save money" - Jose L.
"Honest user ratings, reviews, opinions and advice. This is legitimately the best community on the web." - Micah B.
"Slickdeals is the first place I go to see what bargains are out there; Only issue I have is self-restraint; I find myself picking up things just because the deals are so great!" - Rob B.
Download the Slickdeals app now to discover what savings you can unlock.
Have suggestions? Issues? Praises? Coupons? Send us an email at email@example.com - Your feedback will help us make this the best deals app.
Stay in touch:
• You can now easily post a deal within the app! Check out the new post icon in the navigation and share your best deal finds with the community.
• To make posting deals easier for you we moved the profile icon to the left of the search bar. Don't worry, it still includes all the same information.
• Fixed widgets when viewing deals from the home screens.
Stay tuned for new features in upcoming releases!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Alerts are broken for me
UPDATE: The developer got back to me, apparently you get front page deal alerts by default. I was looking at the alerts I set up to turn them off but you have to turn them off in your settings.
Not sure what's going on with this. I got the app so I could be alerted to deals for a few specific things. I set up alerts for those items but I get bombarded with alerts all day for random things. It's so intrusive and it seems to be either all alerts or none. I'm choosing none and uninstalling the app.
Otherwise works great as an alternative to the site but what's the point if the alerts don't work, I'll just check the site when I can.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you've been receiving too many notifications.You can reduce or turn off the number of Frontpage Notifications you can receive by going into your settings. You can access it by going to Profile (in the lower right corner) and then clicking the cog icon to the right of the search bar. This will take you to the Settings page, and there is a Notification Settings section you can modify.
Very good app, but....
I'm using slickdeals for years and have saved thousands of dollars.. Daily I'll have a chrome tab opened in my work PC for slickdeals to check every once in a while when I get a break..
The app is really good, but has some issues like.. When trying to upvote or comment on a post, it'll say "sorry you must be logged on to do that".. When the app is killed and launched again, this gets fixed.. Also most of the times, when trying to create a deal alert with a valid keyword (I was trying with 7 or 8 letter keyword) and got the error "user with this ID is not found : 0 "
I know the dev team watch this space for feedback and continously work on fixing them.. Hence leaving this review with lots of hope.. Anyway I'll continue to use the app, and will keep recommending to my friends to try as well.. Keep up the good work and bring us more good slick deals.. 👍🏼
Developer Response ,
Hi maggivisakh. We just wanted to let you know that version 5.7.1 of the Slickdeals app is now available on the iOS App Store. This version contains the fix for the logout issue you were experiencing. Updating your current app or downloading a brand new version should fix the problem completely. Thank you for your patience during this time. If you find that for some reason this does not fix the issue, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Fix the Back arrow in the BF section!!!
Update: Devs listened to my bug complaint and fixed the issue i mentioned below. The app is once again usable and reliable, and it’s one of the only BF apps that allow me to set up my list for BF on my iPad, and have that list sync up with the app on my phone without having to re-enter the list. Updated review to 5 stars now! Great job!
— — — — -
Once you get into an add scan in the BF section, the back arrow doesn’t work to get back the main BF page. You need to exit the entire BF section completely and come back in. Also, if you click down to an item from an ad, to add it to your list, you can’t exit back to the ad scan via the back arrow there too. All the back arrows are broken in the BF section. Please fix this ASAP, otherwise, this section of the app is useless.
Response: No. Back arrows and links stop working. The only way to correct it is to kill the app from memory, and restart it. When you do that, it works one time, but when you try a second time, it stops working again.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reporting this issue - it must have been frustrating! Thanks to your feedback we were able to pinpoint an issue that we've since resolved. Can you try using the back button again and let us know if it's fixed for you? Please reach out to us at email@example.com with any more issues!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.