At Innovation in Motion we create products that re-invent the everyday. Now introducing Slide, the easiest system to make your existing curtains smart.
Use the Slide App to set up and control the Slides in your home, set routines, and manage your household.
With Slide, you can easily open and close one or multiple curtains directly from the app. But it's not just about motorizing your curtains. Set routines to add new functionality to your curtains. Imagine waking up to natural light, securing your home with holiday mode, saving heating costs, and so much more. You can also invite other people to join your household and manage who has access to the connected Slide devices.
Here's a full breakdown of what you can do:
- Create a Slide Account and invite other users to your household
- Install your new Slide devices, including automatically calibrating them for your curtains
- Create different zones within your household (like 'Living Room') to organize your devices
- Control one or multiple Slide devices to open and close your curtains
- Set time-based routines to open and close curtains at certain times
- Set an alarm routine to combine an alarm clock with the opening or closing of a curtain
- Set sunrise and sunset routines to automatically open or close your curtains when the sun sets or rises
- Change your Slide device names, zones or remove them from your account
Some features require the Slide hardware, WiFi and an internet connection to work.
Here's what's new in this latest update for the Slide App:
- Introducing our new feature: Speed Control. You can now set the speed for your Slide through the 'Device Settings' menu in the app. Set the lowest speed for a near-silent Slide experience, or keep the speed at maximum if that's your preferred way. Either way: you decide how to roll with Slide Speed Control.
Additionally, this release resolves a number of known issues and bugs:
- Visibility of editable text fields is improved for iOS Dark Mode
- Texts and guidance during the Device Onboarding section has been clarified, with more contextual support options
- The offset range for Sunrise and Sunset routines is expanded, you can now set the routines to trigger up to 1.5 hours before and after sunrise/sunset
- Smaller bug fixes and overall stability improvement
Enjoy Slide, and don't forget to share any feedback you might have!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Innovation in Motion B.V.
- 47.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Innovation in Motion B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.