Thanks to our more than 4.5 MILLION players for making Slide a global sensation!
You do it all the time, but have you mastered it? A simple yet addictive game which tests your speed and unlocking prowess.
- Four distinctive game modes
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- Slick graphics and original soundtrack
- Earn Keys and unlock Upgrades to take your game to the next level!
- Over 30 achievements & 750 Game Center points to unlock!
Music by Jackson Hyland-Lipski
64-bit version of the app so you can play on iOS 11. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Daily Dime: 10 drops of app knowledge
1. Classic mode: very easy, only have to swipe one way at the whole time, but twist does left and right.
2. Double: it is very stupid sometimes one appears and sometimes two. disliked that part of the game.
3. Revenge: It is very similar to twist. dont quite understand the difference.
4. Addicting: When you start playing the game you get hooked almost immediately.
5. Gamecenter: The achievements are easy and hard and they involve the various game modes and unlocks.
6. Endurence: If you go for a long time it can become stressfull on your hand.
7. Battery: It does not drain your battery quickly.
8. Time: One game can take up to 3 or 4 minutes. Good time-waster.
9. Suggestion: If i were you, i would definitely try it out. Its free so if you dont like it it wont cost you anything.
10. Daily Dime: Look at other games to see if i have posted a daily dime on those to. Peoples opinions can often help when you are deciding whether or not to get a game.
Improved since the last time I played
A year or 2 ago when I was playing this I unlocked an upgrade allowing gems to randomly be rewarded. To my frustration I never got any. Unsure if it was a bug or just so slim a chance I wasn't seeing any. Recently opened the game again for the first time in awhile and I am getting gems left and right.
One of few fun games on app store
Simple yet fun, there are surprisingly not many games or any kind of apps using sliders, which is weird since probably the first thing ever in iOS, even with iOS 6 around the corner(current iOS has a slide up, which I consider as a full screen slide up, this app could have that and add more to the slide list even have that slide bring you from page to page even that for the settings and upgrades. You could probably have slides that go up and down. This is just a suggestion
- Arman Dezfuli-Arjomandi
- 11.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Arman Dezfuli-Arjomandi
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Sliders $0.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Ring of Keys $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.