Your trips, events, ideas, and notes are captured on your phone as photos & screenshots.
Slidebox helps you organize them with simple gestures.
- Delete: Trash unwanted photos with a swipe of a finger
- Organize: Sort photos into albums with a single tap
- Compare: Swipe similar photos back and forth to compare
- Favorite: Mark special photos as your favorites
Slidebox interacts directly with your Photos App, so any changes you make are reflected seamlessly on your iPhone and iCloud.
Get Slidebox now and start organizing!
----- More Features -----
- Undo last action
- Gif Support
- Print to Walgreens (available in select US cities)
----- In-App Purchases -----
We offer in-app purchases for Slidebox, which includes 10,000+ photos and album cloud storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. The total price will displayed prominently before completing your purchase.
Slidebox subscriptions purchased in the app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. The plan is priced at $4.99USD monthly (pricing may vary in countries outside U.S.). In order to avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. This can be done at any time from your iTunes account settings. Slidebox does not offer any free trials for these subscriptions.
In-App Purchase Subscription Fine Details (US):
• Title of service: Slidebox
• Length of subscription: Annual Subscription (USD 49.99), Monthly Subscription (USD 4.99)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Additionally, users without backup can purchase the full version through our one-time in-app purchase to support future development and to get all the features in the future forever!
Terms of Service: http://slidebox.co/terms.html
- Pull down to favorite photos during organization
- Pull down to dismiss fullscreen photos
- Full Video Player in fullscreen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a really basic app without a ton of bells and whistles, but it was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Sorting photos into albums in the native Photos app on iOS was really irritating and time-consuming. This app makes it super easy—it shows you all of your unsorted photos one by one and you simply click the name of the album you want to put them in. Want to delete it? Just swipe up? Can’t figure out what to do with it yet? Just swipe left and it’ll hang out in unsorted photos until you do. You can also pin albums you use most frequently to the top of the list. You can also view and edit your albums on a different screen, allowing you to easily move photos into different albums or file one photo into multiple albums at the same time. For mass deletion of photos, I still use the iOS app. Unless there’s a feature I’m missing, which is entirely possible, deleting more than one photo in this app is a bit tedious. At any rate, I sometimes have to take hundreds of pictures in a day and was absolutely losing my mind until I found this app. Thank you!
All you have to do is swipe up to add it to a delete pile - you make your own albums and simply tap them to add the photo you're on to it. I haven't been asked to purchase anything yet and even if it does I'll buy it. I go through 200 photos easy when I have nothing to do or I'm waiting around. All of those 200 add up and I get to choose what happens to the photos. It's pain free, simple, easy to use, and is eye pleasing to look at. I generally dislike photo apps because they all try to throw in features you don't want or need which just complicates it. This app is simple and hassle free, and I'm incredibly glad it showed up first in the result for photo organizer. I'm seeing there is a reason for it too.
Ive had an IPhone with an the same account that is my apple ID for a minimum of 6 years. I have never really been that fascinated on any app that i am choosing for myself even if they have been great, except this one. I have been going through different photo/video storage app’s to find one that gets me and there has been a couple of goods ones I have come across. I honestly was relieve coming across this one because it is “manageable” and smooth for me that going through which pictures go in what album became fun. In the moment i feel like an “ah” sound came out and calmed me down, when it isn’t even close to hard how i am making it sound. It sure gets five stars from me. How funny would it be if this comment made it to the app page as the first review you see when you are scrolling down?
- Slidebox LLC
- 44.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Slidebox LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Slidebox $4.99
- Slidebox $49.99
- Premium Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.