Create animated photo slideshow with music. Your photos flow nicely, zooming on faces. Play slideshow on TV, save, or share the video.
Enjoy the most natural viewing experience, presenting the full photograph, and then applying Ken Burns effect to zoom on human faces!
SlideFlow works over your local Wi-Fi network with:
• Apple TV
• Many modern smart TVs, for example Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, and Philips TVs
• Other devices supporting DLNA or Google Cast
• Generate beautiful video slideshow with library photos
• Animate photos using Ken Burns effect
• Recognize human faces and zoom on them to provide the most natural viewing experience
• Add music
• Apply creative effects to the slide photos
• Play the generated slideshow directly on a TV
• Save all your slideshow configurations and videos for future quick access
Please download SlideFlow for free and check if your TV and network setup are supported.
• Slideshow settings extended with the option to enable or disable the Ken Burns animation.
• Slides can now be sorted by date, or manually.
• Fix: Refresh the generated video when the "zoom on faces" setting is changed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice little app. But certainly not perfect. It has a couple of drawbacks. First, there doesn't seem to be any way to sync the song library with the playlists on my iPad or iphone, so some songs are not there. Second, and this is a big one, Apparently there is no way to save a slideshow once you make it. When you are using 100 or 200 slides in a slides how like I am, This means you must go through the entire process of setting up a slideshow every time you want to use it. Very time consuming.
Please add access to photos in Google photos library
Please add access to photos saved in Google Photos library
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.