SlideMe Remote is a free powerpoint and keynote presenter. Enjoy this feature rich and easy to use app for Windows and Mac OS X.
#1 presenter for powerpoint and keynote with more then 900.000 downloads now available on iPhone and iPad
Easy connect without manual configuration with computer app barcode scanning.
Limited to max 10 powerpoint or keynote slides intended for non-business users. Pro version available via in-app purchase.
- #1 presenter now on iPhone and iPad
- Slide ppt and keynote preview
- Easy wifi connection with barcode scan
- Slide notes preview
- Laser pointer
- Presentation time
- Slide scroll bar
- Toggle black screen
- Always in sync with computer
- Notes size adjustable
- Number slide preview adjustable
- Video and audio supported
- Jump to slide - Pro version
Computer Server Installation:
- Download from http://pptremotecontrol.com/install.html
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Supports Mac OS X 10.9+
- Supports all PowerPoint Office versions except viewers
- Supports all Apple Keynote versions
- Supporting iOS 13 Dark and Light UI mode
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unable to remain connected
I have found this unreliable. It fails to connect 75-90% of the time (using various network types, including ad-hoc, including attempts with firewalls disabled). When it does connect, it only manages to stay in sync with the PC for a couple of slides, then it just doesn't update and no longer functions for controlling the slideshow.
In addition, there seems to be no way to receive support - I have looked in the app and on the website, and both only have a few canned troubleshooting tips, and no way to request help.
Would never find the Mac. Failed to connect automatically, manually, and using ad hoc network. Don't waste your time.
App is trash
Yep app is trash. Never was able connected to the Mac.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.