This app let’s your moments (pictures/selfies!) combine together and melodious with just few taps! Take your memorable & funny moments from library to make a beautiful slideshow with music and share it on Facebook, Instagram or save right on your device.
1. Photo Slideshow: Make a beautiful slideshow with transitions from your library photos.
2. Manage Photos : Clip or reorder all your photos and delete or add more photos.
3. Transition: Choose your favorite transition effect.
4. Duration: Change the duration per photo.
5. Music: Add music from your music library to your slideshow.
6. Save&Share Slideshow : Save your slideshows to your device and you can share them on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook or by E-mail.
1. Import Photos : import photos from library
2. Reorder Photos: Tap on ‘Photo Manager’ to reorder your photos. Simply hold and drag them where you want to put them.
3. Clip Photos: Tap on ‘Photo Manager’ to clip your photos. Choose the photo you want to clip and then drag it on the middle view.
4. Add/Remove Photos: Tap on ‘Photo Manager’ and you can see them.
5. Change Duration: Tap on 'Duration' and drag the slide bar to change the duration per photo.
6. Add Music : Tap on 'Music' to choose the music from your music library, and you can replace it by tap the artwork button.
7. Save or Share : Save edited slideshow video to your library or Share on Facebook, Instagram or send via Email.
So, let's make your memories even more amazing & stunning.Download & have fun while it's free!
- Compatibility upgrade.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but…
As much as I love this app, there are some problems. I can’t spend more than 5 minutes on the app without it crashing. I love how you can add as many pictures as you’d like, but with the 5 minute time limit, things are pretty difficult. I’d say you can have under 50 pictures made into a slideshow which is a lot, but could be a problem to others who have more than that. The loading time is pretty long which takes away from those 5 minutes, so you only really have around 2-3. This app is free (Unless you want more transitions and stuff) and it’s easy to get down though. Another warning, if you’re planning on adding pictures that aren’t square and have stuff near the left or right edges, it will cut it out. The app will adjust your pictures for you, which is a big bonus. The quality isn’t the best but that’s not the biggest of my concerns. I’m not hating on this app, just trying to point out some things to try to improve it.
Love... for the most part
This app is really awesome, I love that I am able to add as many photos as I want! However, I have a few comments. I wish that the videos I have made were saved to the app so I don’t have to recreate the entire thing after it is saved to my phone. Also, the video saved to my phone longer than the video says it is on the app. I use this to make videos for Instagram and they cannot exceed one minute. Yet, when I save a video at fifty-eight seconds, it bumps it up to a minute and six seconds. Lastly, I wish there was an option to add music other than the songs already on my phone. There are so many songs that are not authorized for use on apps that I have purchased so it will be deleted off social media. I would love to see these changes, but you can’t expect the world with a free app. Overall, I really like it.
Pros and cons
Listen this app is great and all but... you’ve got a little more cons than pros. Before I go on anymore I’m writing this video for the creators of this app. So they can put in some of my suggestions. Anyway the pros start at this: I was looking for an app to put my Gacha studio vids on and none of the apps actually fit in with my problem. Then, I cane across this app. It was going to solve all my problems and the whole week I have been looking for the right app will have paid off!
Cons: Until.... HALF OF MY VIDEO WAS CUT OFF I COULD BARELY SEE ANY CHARACTERS!!!! That made me very upset and realized I would have to look for a better app. Until something popped up on my screen and it said: “Would u like to rate slideshow?” I clicked yes and here we are. I’m literally PORING my heart out about this app to EVERYONE even u creators. This message was made for u.
Outro: Have a good day I hope u consider to READING this. Goodbye
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.