The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department (SLMPD) is committed to protecting, serving, and assisting citizens in City of St. Louis when conditions arise that may affect the well-being of the individual or community. The men and women of the Department are committed to the core values of service, integrity, leadership and fair treatment for all.
Because the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department also values transparency and technology, the mobile application, SLMPD Mobile, is proudly presented. The app is free to the public and gives you easy access to the the Chief’s blog, alerts, photos, videos, and social media – anytime, anywhere. The application also contains a special feature for submitting tips to the Department. Join us in working together to make the City of St. Louis a safer place for families and neighborhoods.
The following features are included in the application:
· Chief’s Blog: Read the Chief’s messages to citizens.
· Alerts: Sign up for alerts that can be delivered to your cell phone or email.
· Submit a tip: Be the eyes and ears of SLMPD and help the Department by submitting anonymous tips to help fight crime in the City.
· Crimestoppers: Support the greater St. Louis region and help fight crime by submitting a tip to the St. Louis Regional Crimestoppers.
· Citizens Service Bureau: Submit requests for various city services through a direct link to the Citizens’ Service Bureau.
· Twitter: Follow and communicate with SLMPD through a direct link to the Department’s Twitter account.
· Facebook: Review the latest Department’s information on Facebook and become a friend of the Department.
· Videos: Watch videos from SLMPD’s You Tube Channel.
· Instagram: Follow SLMPD on Instagram.
· Periscope: Sign up for Periscope and get a direct link to the SLMPD periscope feed.
· Our Officers: Commend an officer or report officer misconduct to the SLMPD.
· Directory: Find an SLMPD phone number.
· Police Stations: Find a list of all SLMPD police stations.
· Links: Access the SLMPD website, the City of St. Louis website, and the Citizens’ Service Bureau.
Through the “i” Information icon:
Email Feedback: Provide feedback to the Department. Let us know suggested improvements and new features you would like to see added. This app is for our citizens and we would like to improve our services based on the community’s needs.
Project Information: This application is powered by, and was developed in collaboration with MobilePD, Inc.
bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to improve
Use the app while I’m working security. I work down in the city and have seen a lot of crime. When I first used the app I was getting a response back almost instantly. Now I have not had any response back at all and it has been days. What if I was in a real life situation where I could only message?
I understand SLMPD is 300 Officers short give or take but at the same time it is SLMPD Job and duty to serve in protect and not choose and pick what calls. It may be a good idea for SLMPD to contract out a few security companies to make up for the 300 missing officers by doing small stuff like events, MVA’s etc.
I am in an active situation. Trying to engage the police, can’t talk on the phone. No response to the chat system.
Update: after the police finely show up and call in back up. (3 vehicles) I got a message back over 3 hours later! What a joke, this app is a complete waste of time because it’s not being taken seriously.
Piece of crap
Good luck getting a response within an hour. They can’t view uploaded pictures. Worthless app like most police encounters in STL.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department
- 48.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MobilePD, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.