Slopes gives you the best ski tracking experience on iPhone and Apple Watch, whether you're deep in the Alps or at a local hill. Slopes is always ahead of the pack with regular updates and exciting new features. Tracking your winter adventures has never been this easy, or this much fun! Say hi to your new favorite app.
With Slopes you'll:
• Automatically track every lift & run you take just by leaving your phone in your pocket.
• Know your speed, vertical, distance, and more.
• Have battery left at the end of the day.
• Push yourself to improve by comparing vs last season's stats.
• Compete against your friends with (private) seasonal leaderboards across 7 stats.
• Never forget to record with helpful location-based or time-based recording reminders.
• Show off your stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable share cards.
• Automatically sync your activities to Strava.
Why you’ll love Slopes:
• All the iOS/watchOS features you expect & love: Siri, HealthKit / ring credit, handoff, multi-window support on iPad, automatic photo library integration, and more.
• Slopes's unique timeline view of your day merging an interactive map and detailed stats.
• Replay your recordings in AR with virtual 3D mountains.
• Privacy-focused: accounts are optional, Sign in with Apple is supported if/when you create one.
• Built & designed by a snowboarder that's sweating the details to make the perfect ski app.
Questions? Feedback? Use the "Help & Support" section in-app or visit help.getslopes.com.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will automatically be charged for renewal within a 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so Slopes will not work indoors, and iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 8.
- Fix for database migration issue that was causing activities to temporarily disappear for some people after running the iOS 14 update. If they didn't automatically re-appear after a minute, force quit Slopes and launch it again.
- Byproduct of that bug some activities got duplicated. A server-side fix is in place to prevent that from continuing, and data has been automatically corrected on the server for you. Just re-launch and the sync engine will fix everything for you.
- Fix for crash on season / lifetime screens when lift vs run time wasn't adding up right vs total time.
- Fix for the system URL for managing your subscription changing and the old one apparently just breaking.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works on my iPhone 6 again!
At the start of the ski season, I tried to use Slopes, but iOS had offloaded it since I hadn’t used it during the off-season. I couldn’t get it to download again and after several tries, finally discovered that it now only works on iOS 13 and up. The developer claims you can keep using the old version, but if you have to reinstall, you can’t get the old one back. Now switching to a competitor that still supports iOS 12. As a developer myself, it’s generally a good idea to support at least the previous iOS version.
Update: After the developer contacted me, I was able to reinstall an older version of the app. Apple did not make this easy to find. I added two more stars due to the developer’s prompt response. However, I would still like to see support for at least one iOS version back for new updates. Most apps I checked still support back to iOS 10.
Update 2: The developer supports iOS 12 again! Greatly appreciated and definitely noticed performance improvements and less battery drain. Thanks again for making this change!
Developer Response ,
Hey Starkiller, you can totally still use it with the 6 (since you previously downloaded it)! Apple just doesn't make that 100% clear how. In the App Store go to the Updates tab, and you'll see the "Purchased" option at the top. Hit that and find Slopes in the list. Apple lets you download older versions of apps as long as the developer approves it. I made sure to keep a version around for people on 12. I've got ya covered.
Update: I went ahead and put in a lot of work to retrofit iOS 12 support into Slopes, meeting your request to support one version older of iOS. Hope you enjoy all the new goodies!
Fantastic app for any skiers/snowboarders looking to track their day on the slopes. The data the app gives even without the premium pass is still very cool and helpful. You can view your top speed, longest run length, a timeline of all lift rides and runs with an animation on a 2D map, etc.
The premium pass somehow makes it 10x better, with precise lift and run times for each run, instantaneous speeds on any run, a 3D google-earth like view of your day on the slopes, a graph with your heart rate and speed along the timeline, and many other things that would take too long to list here. I would HIGHLY recommend this app, and if you can afford the premium pass, even just for a day or a single trip, I would also highly recommend it.
The only issue I have had with the app is the last 90 min of one of my days not recording, which I think was due to me accidentally force closing the app; otherwise, it is absolute 🔥. I almost never write reviews, but this app deserved my time. (Which should tell y’all something)
What would Jesse Pinkman do?
I give a 5 star. I was gifted an Apple Watch for Christmas and have been recording as many days on snow as I can. (So far iv got 28 days, 258runs) I really enjoy being able to look back at my day and see each run, even with the free version. I am however very forgetful and sometimes forget to stop the recording and the app records my ride home as a result. I know I can edit those out with the features provided. I wish there was a way for the app to be able to recognize when iv left the resort, and am on main roads, so that an auto stop would activate and auto log while I’m driving. I get that that’s asking a lot for someone who’s lazy and just forgetting to simply hit stop, but i think, in my opinion, that it would make the app better. You’ve already improved in so many ways since the 26th of dec. and I thank you for that! Thank you for a lock, the stop without pause, and the safety features for glade trials.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Consumed by Code
- 118.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- In-App Purchases
- Slopes Premium $19.99
- Slopes Single Pass $1.99
- Slopes 7-Day Pass $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.