Slopes gives you the best ski tracking experience on iPhone and Apple Watch, whether you're deep in the Alps or at a local hill. Slopes is always ahead of the pack with regular updates and exciting new features. Tracking your winter adventures has never been this easy, or this much fun! Say hi to your new favorite app.
With Slopes you'll:
• Automatically track every lift & run you take just by leaving your phone in your pocket.
• Know your speed, vertical, distance, and more.
• Have battery left at the end of the day.
• Push yourself to improve by comparing vs last season's stats.
• Compete against your friends with (private) seasonal leaderboards across 7 stats.
• Never forget to record with helpful location-based or time-based recording reminders.
• Show off your stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable share cards.
• Automatically sync your activities to Strava.
Why you’ll love Slopes:
• All the iOS/watchOS features you expect & love: Siri, HealthKit / ring credit, handoff, multi-window support on iPad, automatic photo library integration, and more.
• Slopes's unique timeline view of your day merging an interactive map and detailed stats.
• Replay your recordings in AR with virtual 3D mountains.
• Privacy-focused: accounts are optional, Sign in with Apple is supported if/when you create one.
• Built & designed by a snowboarder that's sweating the details to make the perfect ski app.
Questions? Feedback? Use the "Help & Support" section in-app or visit help.getslopes.com.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will automatically be charged for renewal within a 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so Slopes will not work indoors, and iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 8.
- Fix for a crash-on-launch for watchOS 5 users.
- Fix for metric users where total vertical said M but the value was in KM.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing on any device, paid or free, any trip!
Okay, so I've had this app for about 6m and today I finally got to use it as I haven't been out on the slopes. This app is simply amazing. Not only is it great on Apple Watch. Old iPhones (tried on IPhone 5), and new iPhones, but it's also very accurate on all of them. It got my exact times (times Myself with atop watch) shows you any wipeouts, slowdowns, speeds, and everything you cAn think of. It shows you very single run in 3D mode, and even a satellite view of the mountain, showing exactly on the trail you were at, showing all your turns. That one is a paid feature, but with all the amazing paid features I recommend getting a one day pass. I don't ski often, so it's totally worth it. If you ski at least twice a week, maybe get a liger pass. It's amazing for casual skiing for a hobby like myself, or if your a racer or comp skier. Would 1000% recommend.
This app is god!
Just took this for a full day of sending with some friends and I really like this app. The speed tracker is wicked and I was super hyped when i broke 50mph. The mapping is also amazing, you can see each of the runs you did and the lifts you used. I was also amazing at just how far and high we skied. You would think that the gps recording and speed tracking takes a toll on your battery. It turns out it didn’t really at all! The app uses the gps and speed stats from the Apple health trackers and it’s relatively energy efficient. I started at 89% and on low power mode, with a bit of snap chatting and phone calling my phone dropped to only 56%. All in all I highly recommend this app. It’s made by one rad guy who wants to improve our days, which he definitely has. Also, everything I talked about is completely freeeee! So download this app and enjoy your adventure on the mountain.
I have had this application for several years now and have reviewed it several times, all at five stars but the developer keeps dropping new versions so it’s only fair to give it another review. It has proven to be even more useful to me since I updated my old series one Apple Watch to a current one, it’s now it’s so easy to turn on and off running app from the watch. I do like the feature just introduced oh and also resume since I generally forget to turn on again after pausing. Another very valuable recent feature is the ability to compare two seasons. I ski several days a week so this is very handy. besides all the amazing features perhaps a key reason to get slope is if you’re a skier is that the developer will quickly respond to any questions or issues that you have. Try that with some big company
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Consumed by Code
- 90.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- In-App Purchases
- Slopes Single Pass $1.99
- Trip Pass $4.99
- Slopes Annual Pass $19.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.