Capture Long-Exposure photographs with Slow Shutter! Create beautiful photos of moving objects with features usually reserved for expensive DSLRs. Version 2.0 was designed from the ground up, we used feedback from users and experts to create the highest performance Slow Shutter app ever. Slow Shutter is now easier to use, more intuitive and offers the highest quality results. It just works!
- AUTO - Perfect for waterfalls, ghost photos and other moving objects.
- LIGHT TRAIL - Capture hypnotizing photos of night traffic, fireworks, carousels and other moving lights.
- NIGHT - Capture bright, noise-free photos in low-light conditions!
- Real time preview.
- Full photo resolution support in Auto and Night modes. Maximum framerate is used in Light Trail - this can be modified in iOS Settings.
- Adjust exposure in Light Trail and Night modes.
- Adjust Freeze in Auto mode.
- Tap “Shoot” button again to stop capture.
- To improve sharpness use a tripod.
- iOS 11 compatibility
- new icon
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Flawed, but interesting
Disappointingly low-res, but interesting. Compared to "Slow Shutter Cam" by Cogitap, which allows me to shoot at three levels of quality (S, M, L) and full resolution (2448x3264), this offers an inferior 720x960 capture and no selectable quality levels.
That said, this one seems to something interesting: image stabilization of the non-moving portions of an image (and maybe of the entire image, I'm not sure). Taking a picture of my cat eating with this app, everything appears stationary and focused except the cat, who shows the expected motion blur (but not much). Contrast this with Cogitap's app, which applies no such stabilization, and everything shows motion blur (due to my not holding the camera perfectly still). This probably does make it a better choice for night photography, in certain circumstances and for most people.
Ultimately, until I find an slow shutter-esque app that makes image stabilization selectable, I'll probably keep both on my iPhone 4S and use one or the other as my exact intent warrants.
Thanks for reading.
Crashes when trying to save
It’s working good for everything else, but pointless if I can’t save the photo.
Thanks for 64 bit!
Thanks to the developer for saving this app from not working with iOS 11 by making it 64bit! Great app, I love it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.