Record amazing slow motion videos in real time with SlowCam. Tap and hold slow motion button during recording to capture video at 60/120 FPS* for ultra smooth slow motion capture. Support for all devices with iOS 7.
* Framerate of each device (30, 60, 120fps) is limited only by hardware and iOS, SlowCam always uses max available framerate for device
- Tap and hold "Slow Motion" button to record in high frame rate slow motion. Possibility to set it to just tap to start slow motion in iOS settings
- Smooth transition from normal speed to Slow Motion
- Slide Zoom button to zoom in/out (iPhone 5+)
- Support of 240FPS (iPhone 6/6+), 120 FPS (iPhone 5s+), 60 FPS (iPhone 5/5C, iPad mini), 30 FPS (other devices).
- Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset)
- Rendering in background - you can record next video even when the previous is being rendered
- Saving video in Camera Roll
- iOS 11 compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs features/smooth slo-mo
This app does tremendous slow motion editing... But: there's no editing. You have to hold a button WHILE RECORDING to input slow motion.
-Editing the timing of slow motion
-Import videos from camera roll
If the above items were included, this app highly recommended!
Unlike the built in slo-mo feature that comes with phone, you can actually slo-mo when you want without having to stop recording. Fantastic app!
Actual Unbiased, Unemotional, Ulterior-Motive Free Review
This is a 2.0 stars level app. It records mediocre videos, has one unique feature (On the fly one touch fps boost to device maximum), & a standard feature (Tap/toggle to separate or lock focus + exposure settings) that never works. Ever.
So yes, there are at least a couple of significantly
better slo-mo video apps in the App Store.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.