Small talk is a daily dose of knowledge and inspiration, delivered fresh to your phone every day.
Each day you will receive a notification informing you that your daily small talk has arrived.
Your daily small talk will include the following;
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE: Each day you'll receive words of wisdom from history's finest, including Albert Einstein, Oscar Wilde, and the Dalai Lama
FUN FACT: We have thousands of educational (and humorous!) facts to drip-feed you, day by day - perfect as an ice breaker on first dates and awkward lunch meetings
JOKE: Everybody loves a good joke. After 1 day of small talk you'll be capable of turning a frown upside down in an instant!
WORD OF THE DAY: Eloquence in articulation is the aim of the game here. We help expand your vocabulary each day with a word you never knew existed
ON THIS DAY: History, it's all in the past isn't it? Well now it isn't! Learn about key historical events each day, you might even learn that you share Hitler's birthday
TOP TIP: We collate and share words of wisdom and useful advice from the greats - little life hacks for everyday activities
Remember, every day's a school day!
We're committed to keeping our content fresh, insightful and educational. If you would like to contribute towards a daily small talk then please get in touch at email@example.com
We are busy working on V2 of small talk which we are very excited about. In the mean time we have released a small update to fix some of the issues our users raised as well as some some slight cosmetic improvements:
- Signing up: You are no longer required to signup when you first download small talk but you will have to create an account if you want to save any content.
- Apple login: You can now login with your Apple ID
- Screenshot bug fix: It is now even easier to share a screenshot of your favourite small talk.
- Easier on the eyes: We have changed the font colour and spacing to make it even easier to read (dark mode is on the way as well).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just enough info each day
Enjoy my quick visit to smalltalk each morning. An inspiring quote, a historical fact, a piece of advice, a quick fact,a new word each day and a joke. Takes minutes to read. There is a way to save those quotes or facts that you like.
I like that it has a beginning and end each day. I don’t get lost in it like other apps (Instagram)and can count on quality content each day.
Okay but could be better
I love your app, especially the great UI! Here’s what’s missing for me to really enjoy it:
- When I try to share a quote, I only want to be able to do it via text. You can do that right now but it is confusing to get to. Then when I click to share it pulls up an advertisement for your app. Of course I don’t want to share three paragraphs about the app. It also doesn’t include the actual quote I was on and wanted to share. This is a big flaw. I wanted to share one of the things that I found but couldn’t because of that! I ended up highlighting the text and copying it myself.
- I tried to give you this feedback within the app so I wouldn’t have to give you a poor review, but I couldn’t find anywhere to do that so I ended up here.
I really love this app
I finally found something that is entertaining and educating at the same time. This is the best app for those people that look forward to learning something new, laugh a little bit and keep their brains active. I look forward to keep using it on a daily basis, and I hope it only gets better.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SmallTalk Group Limited
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © SmallTalk Group Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.