Are you looking for a property management app that does more than just bookkeeping? Do you want your records up-to-date so you are always well prepared for an audit with the IRS? Would you like to communicate clearly with your tenants,contractors and vendors? Are calendar and task reminders important to you? And how would you like to be able to manage everything anytime anywhere? Smallandlord is the property management app that will help you manage your portfolio more easily and efficiently than all other apps.
Your data are safely stored in the cloud so you can access them or share with your spouse/partners from multiple iPhone/iPad anytime, anywhere. Forget about backup now! App deleted or device lost? Just install the app again and login, they are back! No internet access? No problem. The app will continue to work offline and only sync again when back online.
* Daily to-dos and reminders so you won't drop any balls.
* Easy income/cost bookkeeping for each of your properties/units.
* Immediate Schedule E preparation.
* Handy cash flow report.
* Support partial payments
* Support multiple units
* Contractor and property information any time anywhere.
* Instructive work flow to help new landlords.
* Management tips to help new landlords avoid potential risks.
* Easy communication with tenants/contractors
* Provides offline mode so you can still access your data and continue to work even without network connection.
* Support sending statements to your tenants
* Support multiple quotes from multiple vendors
* Support multiple property tax bills so you can input property tax, Mello-Roos, etc. separately
* Support recurring bill management like HOA, Mortgage, Insurance, etc.
* Support taking and storing the pictures of the receipts and other documents.
Manage your first FIVE units for FREE. One time fee $9.99 to manage up to 100 units
Compatible with iOS 9 and above.
For support, please contact email@example.com
* Fix a bug when handling the rent frequency of bi-montly (every two month)
* More accurate way to compute the prorated rent.
* other bug fixes and improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is the only property management app I found in the market that allows me to share my account with my wife. I manage my properties on my iPod touch, my wife can login from her iPhone to view all the cost, income. Thanks to the cloud, that is great.
At first I felt the user interfaces wasn't that straight forward, but once I got used to it, found the todo workflow is pretty easy to follow.
The email response from the support are great.
I sent two messages to ask about recurring expenses and NO RESPONSE after a few days. I like everything except I don't see recurring costs and since no support I'm NOT GOING TO USE. DAYS later I received a response and then when I complained about the turn around, their response basically was to bad we don't meet your needs. This company is based in another country and their days are our nights. They even stated the name states it all......SMALL. Too small to respond to user ms needs in a timely fashion.
This app is perfect for my small rental property business. The app actually has more features than I need. However, they do not interfere with my management. The creators of this app respond very quickly to emails. They are extremely helpful and courteous. They are also open to suggestions in making this app be the most beneficial to me. I highly recommend this app to the small rental companies out there.
- YU LI
- 13.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 IMLANDLORD
- In-App Purchases
- manage 100 units for lifetime $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.