Smappee makes sure that your energy flows are managed in such a way that you can live, work and relax without compromising on comfort.
You will soon notice that Smappee offers nothing but benefits. Immediately after its installation, Smappee will give you clear insight into your energy consumption. This will allow you to achieve savings straight away, without any concessions to comfort. And that’s not all: you can now leave the house without any worries. After all, you can simply use the App to control and automate your energy flows.
Smappee will quickly become part of your life. You will automatically become more conscious of how you use energy, which will contribute to a better environment for us all. Not only for us, but also for the following generations. And that might just be the biggest benefit of all.
Let’s see what’s featured in the Smappee App.
- Real-time and historical readings for electricity, solar, gas and water.
- Overview of energy consumption in graphs, kWh and costs per day, week, month or year.
- Estimations of always-on power and insights in energy guzzlers.
- Automate your appliances and let Smappee control their energy flows in order to optimise your energy use and self-consumption.
- Switch off appliances in order of your preference in case of overload to protect your fuses from blowing.
- Analysis of optimised self-consumption and optimized self-sufficiency.
- Appliance survey to tell Smappee about your household and building and a comparison of your energy efficiency to others.
- Control and automation of your building by connecting smart devices, using Smappee Switch and creating Smappee Scenes.
- Visualisation of self-consumption and the interaction with your storage battery.
- Installation and configuration flow for all products in the Smappee ecosystem.
Nothing but benefits:
- Receive real-time and historical data and costs on your production and consumption.
- Learn from your energy behaviour and save up to 30% on your electricity bill.
- Control your building remotely and automate your energy flows.
- Access complete submetering.
- Charge your electric car without blowing your fuses.
- Optimise your self-consumption.
- Compatible with IoT products.
- Modular, future-proof solution.
Download the Smappee App now to unlock real-time and historical energy data that allows you to save energy, costs and the planet!
What's new in 1.5.0
Get even more accurate energy costs
View your energy costs according to your utility tariffs and rates. Go to Settings, select your Location and go to Your tariffs to add your energy costs based on your utility bill.
Compare your energy behavior
See how your electricity and always on usage compares to that of similar households. Make sure you fill out the Smappee Survey and view your comparison via Dashboard in the App.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
This is such a cool tool, and more importantly it is going to help our household be more energy efficient and green.
Developer Response ,
Hi Martijn, sorry for our very very very late ;) response. Thank you for the amazing review. This is really rewarding for our development team. We've been working hard and have added a lot more new features to the app since May. Read all about it here: https://goo.gl/cnmzJJ . Enjoy the app! Janne and the Smappee team
I’ve been a long-time user of Smappee, even with the previous application. Smappee isn’t perfect but it does show you a good indication of how much electricity you use overall. However, so can my energy suppliers app. Soooooo, why do I need this expensive equipment. The problem is, trying to identify usage pattern behavior is fraught with errors. Some appliances have differences stages and each one can differ in its power demand during different times. Smapee sees them as two separate appliances, often going for the “water pump” as a default...I don’t get it. My AC which is also a heat pump, aux heat and AC compressor has NEVER been reliably picked up. Why? Because if it uses a certain amount of energy that is close to sayyyyy, my water heater, then it confuses the two and thinks one is running when it’s the other, making the one benefit totally useless. Get rid of the big clamps and give us something that can snap to each breaker, and you can label the breakers in the app. Most big appliances that we care to monitor do not share breakers. I still have the system installed but as an end user, I would advise others not to bother. Also, the new app is much prettier but I’m still experiencing the same fundamental flaws.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you're disappointed in Smappee's appliance recognition. If you only use our basic NILM technology to recognize appliances, then indeed, it isn't perfect, but it still gives you an idea of your major energy guzzlers. For exact appliance recognition Smappee offers a range of submetering possibilities. Want to know more? Check out our blogpost: https://bit.ly/2On9Ded . If you want to know more about our price setting compared to a digital energy meter from your energy supplier, it's mainly due to the fact that Smappee is a smart energy monitoring solution. You don't only get to know your energy behaviour, we enable our users to controle and automate their energy flows as well with our own smart plugs and many IOT integrations. We hope this gives you the answers you were looking for... and might change your app rating :). Don't hesitate to contact our support team via email@example.com. They are happy to help! Kind regards, Janne and the Smappee team
- Smappee NV
- 97.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Smappee NV
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.