You are the #1 expert on your child's development. Prove it, using crowd wisdom.
No one knows your child better than you. But you need evidence-based tools to complement your intuition and convince others those intuitions are correct.
We understand this, as parents who happen to be experts on early childhood development and computer science.
Our belief is that all parents should be empowered with knowledge, confidence and self-advocacy skills regarding the unique developmental trajectory of their child.
OUR VISION is to empower you by enhancing your developmental awareness and increasing your (1) knowledge, (2) competence/confidence, (3) support, and (4) self-advocacy powers, through (a) personal recording and tracking of your child’s development and (b) reliance on crowd wisdom.
So we created babyTRACKS, that lets you:
* track and record your child's developmental milestones
* access personalized developmental reports for your child, compared to what all other parent users reported
* receive parenting tips from experts and from users all over the world
* share your child's developmental diary with friends, family and your chosen health-care and child-development experts
- Google Analytics for mobile device fix
- Forward app site www.babytracks.org to Wix website
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.