Smart Baby Rattle is an amazing kids app developed for babies and toddlers. This user-friendly app with colorful animation and curious sounds works well as educational and entertaining game for infants to learn real-life objects while playing.
Smart Baby Rattle can be used as your baby’s first toy, as it is easy to handle and is also suitable for newborns who tend to get fussy and fidgety - let your baby discover new animals and plants or just listen to nature sounds and relaxing classical music which helps to calm down your little one by capturing his attention.
The game is provided with many opportunities:
- 11 different themes including Farm and Wild Animals, Christmas, Birds, Underwater World and Sea Animals, Vehicles, Musical Instruments, Space and many other exciting things to play & learn.
- Awesome vibrant colors and outstanding real-life sound effects.
- Best classical music for babies – Mozart’s greatest pieces.
- Fine motor activities for your child’s coordination improvement.
- Easy and intuitive handling with touch-and-move screen.
- Rattle sound effect when shaking your iPhone or iPad.
Check out the new Smart Rattle Kids App right now!
You are always welcome to ask for any information you need.
Feel free to send your questions, comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some sound, bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for babies!!
My 6 month old loves this game it's her favorite, it's easy for her to play and she can't change the screen or turn it off or leave the game like most other baby games and no pop up ad stuff to take her out of the game..in my experience this is the best game we have found😃
My 18-month old LOVES this app. It'll keep her entertained while we wait for food at a restaurant, or on short drives to the grocery store. She likes to mimic the animal sounds. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the rattle sound...but I should have expected that due to the name of the app. I also wish that we could choose the interval time instead of it just being 20 seconds or not at all.
Works so well with the kiddos
Once i start the app, my nephews freeze up and listen. The only thing that stopped me from giving it 5 stars was the fact the music stops after a while, and the extra objects that pop out when touched turn into boxes. I may be a flaw in the app or just my phone, who knows! I gets the job done by distracting them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.