Smart Budget 2 is even smarter:
• instant start
• more powerful analysis
• full text search
• data sync using iCloud
• using sheets as shopping lists for projects (using planned operations with no date set)
• storing all day-to-day operations on single sheet
• deleting sheets and accounts, moving operations between sheets and accounts
• hiding unused accounts
• decimal arithmetics (no more rounding errors)
• context-sensitive help
• new design
It also keeps features that made Smart Budget 1 popular:
• data sync between devices using different Apple IDs for iCloud, or not using iCloud at all
• fast switching between multiple databases
• drawing of stylish category icons with your finger
• powerful multi-currency
• export to spreadsheet applications
• fast to learn
Some improvements did not get into version 2.0, but we are working on version 2.1 already.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iOS 9 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but have one complain
I love the app because it allows me to keep track of my expenses in different accounts and currencies. But with the old version I was able to click on an account and see the list of expenses for it (and make corrections for any mistake I had made) and with the new version I can't do that which makes it a pain when the numbers don't add up because I forgot to write down an expense or I wrote it in the wrong place...
My favorite budgeting app on the App Store! Thanks for updating it for iOS9 (albeit a bit late, which left us in the cold for a few days there).
The only downer is the lack of support for iPhone 6/6S Plus screen resolution.
Please please please, adapt the app for the 1080p resolution and it would make it absolutely perfect! All the rest is top-notch.
Love the app, crashes on start after last iOS update
I use the app for years and now it stopped to work after the recent iOS update to 14.2. All my data and expenses are there :(, so that is pretty inpleasant to not be able to reach it even to migrate to another app. Dear developers, please help to evacuate my data from your app, or fix the app and I'll continue to use it. Ready to pay for SmartBudget 3, if you have time to do it. Thank you!
The developer, Game Pizza, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grigory Buteyko
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Grigory Buteyko
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Full Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.