A different kind of comic reader that offers a better way to read comics on a smaller screen.
How it works:
1. Import any comic into the app.
2. Double tap on a panel and watch the app automatically detect its boundaries and zoom in on it.
3. Tap on the side of the screen to easily move to the next panel. If needed, the app will rotate the comic to make maximum use of your screen space.
- Automatically zoom in and move between panels for a smooth reading experience.
- Works with any comic, western or manga, no matter the art style. Panels do not need well-defined edges to be detected.
- Always stay in control, let the app guide you over the page while you can always manually zoom and pan.
- Import comics from anywhere and organize your comic collection.
- Comics are stored in iCloud to save storage space and keep your collection in sync across devices.
- Your comic collection is fully accessible on your iCloud Drive so you may manage it as you would any other iCloud folder.
- Supports comics in CBZ/ZIP, CBR/RAR and PDF formats.
And many more features to come!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comics in video and screenshots:
“Pepper&Carrot”, David Revoy, CC-By
“Plastic Man”, Quality Comics, Public Domain
“Say Hello to Black Jack”, Shuho Sato
* Added reading progress indicator and number of pages information.
* Added button to go to the next comic once you reach the end of a comic.
* Added option to customize tap areas for going to next/previous panel.
* Show error in case a comic page fails to load.
* Improved progress reporting for downloading iCloud files.
* Show file size in context menu.
* Other small fixes, improvements and work behind the scenes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only Comic App that syncs comics between app & iCloud Drive
LOVING your app so far.
Best option is it created folders with my PD comics on my iCloud DRIVE & it syncs both ways.
(NO other app does this)... Drop PDF in App & it uploaded to comic folder on iCloud Drive. Dropped PDF Comic in iCloud Drive folder & it sync’d automatically into my app..,
Would like to see option within my collections folders to see a LIST view that would show more of the title name with a smaller view of the cover.
Keep up the great work...
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.