Smart Countdown Timer allows you to use natural language to set, modify and start a countdown on your Mac.
- Our simple and easy to use UI just requires you to enter your countdown time using plain English, such as '1 hour and 35 mins' or 'add 25 mins'
- Resizable user interface with fullscreen support
- Customize the countdown window background
- Change the countdown window opacity
- Ability to lock app window so that it remains in front of all other apps
- A huge choice of audio alerts when the countdown reaches zero
- Popup notification when the countdown completes
- Option to show the countdown in your Dock and Menu Bar
- Light and Dark UI theme
- Use spacebar to pause/start the countdown and cmd+R to restart it
- Use the up and down arrow keys to cycle through previously entered countdowns
- Launch at login
We’ve worked hard to make Smart Countdown Timer as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Added native support for M1
Ratings and Reviews
Great little app!
Great app to quickly set a count down. It suits my needs and it's free! Smart enough to read different time entries.
A feature suggestion would be an option to toggle and show the local time for when the timer will run out. Like if it's currently 12 PM and the timer has 45 minutes on it then it will show ending time as 12:45 PM. Another feature would be to save a common countdown event for recurring use or save multiple long term upcomming events with a title and description.
Otherwise the app is functioning well and I highly suggest this app if anyone is looking for a countdown timer app.
Fits my needs perfectly!
I do a lot of appointments and meetings, but between them, I need to make use of highly focused intervals of work where it's easy to lose track of time. As someone with ADHD, focus isn't easy - so I don't like having to constantly keep an eye on the time and have that distract me from flow, once I finally achieve it.
This fits the bill perfectly. Sits nicely in the menu bar or on top of my other windows. Typing in times in natural language (e.g., "1:45PM") and having it do the math is the cherry on top. This app shouldn't be free. :)
Handy, well-done timer
This timer app suits most of my needs, and for free no less. Three additional features would be a 5 star upgrade. First, a preference option to have the window float on top of all open windows would be very helpful. Maybe as a keyboard toggle to bring to top for quick reference? Second, the ability to use colors would make finding the window easier in some situations. Lastly, an "analog" clockface displaying system time, again as a chooseable or as a toggle-able preference with color options. I would pay several dollars for this versatile combo.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FIPLAB Ltd
- 6.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FIPLAB Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.